Last edited:

coleman

Established Member
we need to add that activity to our weekly GTGs :lol1:
i think i'm stepping over the line :)

The Saint

Cookie Monster
Established Member
Hey Coleman i'm all for that. How was the picture quality with that camcorder? Should I keep it or take it back and get a higher end model? And what the **** is up with that poping sound?

The Saint

Cookie Monster
Established Member
Throught out the vid I was hearing some poping sound from the camera, maybe it's just my pc.

racerat

200+mph Boss-O-Matic!
Established Member
Why can't you guys be closer to SA. :(
Texas is just too friggin big.

I wanna beat up on Coleman too. ;-)

B-O-B'03

Established Member
Originally posted by DD2000GT
I whooped up on everybody today! :-D Beat SaleenCobra from a stop (due to spin), beat B.O.B.03 from a roll (missed third), beat Coleman from a dig up to about 120 - then he came SCREAMING by me. Beat redaddiction from a dig, clean run. Then beat another DSG 03 that showed up when we were about to leave OTB from a roll, clean run. Overall a GREAT time, that was one awesome place to run! Enjoyed it guys. :beer:

I kept up with Coleman, from a roll, with the top down until we got into 4th :coolman:

-Brian

coleman

Established Member
i'm just everyone's whip'n boy! ... i need at least another 100 RWHP to overcome my lack of driving skill :lol1:

olchakla

Dallas Mustang Cover Car
Established Member
Like to get copies of the pics that everyone took that day, any other videos, can you just burn me a CD?

From my observation of the videos it looks like they didn't let you run the full oval, part oval and part road course. I wouldn't have wasted my money running that event, doing the full oval is what I was looking for. Anyone have some videos of when they weren't riding with the instructor tag along? I thought this event was like the Nascar track runs, but in your own car, dissapointing. I would just as soon return back to the Hallet track in Tulsa, better off and can run it as your skills can handle.

Horsepower don't make the win, its as much as skill and ability as the power of the machine. The lead instructor of the last 2 track events could outrun the fastest Cobra with his 6 cylinder car.

Way fun to go wild and not have to worry about racking up tickets.

The Ol minivan might not be my Cobra, but I did 1356 miles from Maryland to Texas at an average speed of 85 mph, and not a single ticket or even being stopped. If I had the Cobra, trust me, it would have been quicker. Tulsa to Allen was an average of 100 most of the way. Slow portions were made up. Push it to the limits.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread