dgussin1's white/blue 2007 GT500 coupe for sale

Willie

Established Member
....CA dealers are still pulling ridiculous amounts last i heard....

Steve, this may still be the general rule BUT I've gotta tell you, I bought my '08 GT500 in California (about two hours north of LA) last November for MSRP. It was $47255 + tax + $55 dealer doc fee. I paid registration once I got back to Tucson.

Good luck Dave. It'll sell. It's just a matter of timing and finding THE right person.... It always is when it comes to car selling.

RCMPSVT

Established Member
I dont get it, go buy a stock gt500 then and do all the things hes done to it and ur still saving big money. I mean his rims and tires alone have to be 3500+

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
I don't understand why people have to polute a guys for sale thread with useless banter. The guy wants a certain amount for his car, if he denies your offer move on. Honestly, do you think your going to change his mind if you show him prices of other cars?? It's just stupid! If your not buying the car, making an offer or bouncing it to the top for the guy, why are you posting?

TTT, for you Dave. Just be petient that thing will sell itself when the right buyer comes along. Don't settle for a dime less than you feel you need to get for it!

Rookie Venom

Established Member
interested but waiting to get settled with new job.
my credit union would cut the check, so financing wouldnt be an issue.
how long will the car be off the market?

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
Well Dave I couldn't sell it fast enough but, it looks like my 03 is officially totaled :(. I'm waiting for the insurance company to settle up with me then you just might be hearing from me after all.
I love this dam car, I can't stop looking at the pictures....

turbosaleen

Established Member
With new shelbys going for bellow list some places now its going to be hard to get your money back out of it because you jumped in on them early

most first year buyers will take a bath when selling
i have a customer who bough a NEW 07 for 46,890.00 + ttl

there is alot near my house has a used VERT with 7 k miles that is 100 percent spotless for 47-K

http://www.autotrader.com/dealers/d...make_modelASC&end_year=&max_price=&cardist=25

Don't let the ebay idiots fool you ebay is no where near whats realistic in todays market with all the bs buyers bad biders and bid padding etc.

Last edited:

thebull

150 or Bust
Established Member
Beautiful Car.....could you post where you got the white rocker panels and mirror cover?

Thanks
Tony

Users who are viewing this thread