dgussin1's white/blue 2007 GT500 coupe for sale

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
dave, i will not give this car away. sorry. find another gt500 like mine, for 45k. hell find a stock gt500 for 45k.

DAVE100

Established Member
You can get a new 08 for mrsp for 45,xxx. You car IS definitely very nice. Wish I could sell the srt6. Good luck.

VENOMOUS 10TH

TexasMofo
Established Member
I bet you would sell it fast on ebay or autotrader. I would post pics of the engine and interior showing off the goods. If this were June-July I'd be all over this car like flies on shiat.
Good luck

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member

not to argue with you, but i doubt they'd let it go for the "internet price". there has to be some catch there. CA dealers are still pulling ridiculous amounts last i heard.

Dave's car is definitely one of my favorite two colors. that and the opposite version of what he has (which is shelby's favorite, but who cares lol)

bump for a good guy with a nice car! :beer:

707RIDAH

Established Member
not to argue with you, but i doubt they'd let it go for the "internet price". there has to be some catch there. CA dealers are still pulling ridiculous amounts last i heard.

Dave's car is definitely one of my favorite two colors. that and the opposite version of what he has (which is shelby's favorite, but who cares lol)

bump for a good guy with a nice car! :beer:

I called yesterday and they said it is the correct price. If i could sell my Terminator I would go pick it up today! I was not trying to ruin this thread but he asked for someone to "show him a stock one for 45k"

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread