Single Barrel Sirs
Lmao I didn't even realize that

LoathsomeGloomyHoiho-max-1mb.gif

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
We still have the 1 and 2 day shipping here.
I can order some shit today and it'll arrive tomorrow.
Paul, what do you mean by "1 and 2 day shipping HERE"? Your location is optimal for 1-2 day delivery? Or everything you order is advertised as 1-2 day shipping? I ask because before Covid-19, pretty much everything was 1 or 2 day delivery with a Prime account. That has changed, but is getting better. 2-day is no longer guaranteed.

I've discussed this with Amazon Customer Support because I'm paying for Prime but not getting the delivery I used to get. I order 90% of everything I need (except groceries) from Amazon. But delivery is rarely next day, often 3 days, and occasionally up to 5 days. And that's with Prime. Multiple times, too, I bought an item because the stated delivery date is 2 days. And then AFTER I placed the order my delivery status is suddenly 3 days. I've even had a promised SAME DAY delivery when I check out, mysteriously change to next day. Or NEXT DAY delivery get changed to 2 days. Nobody at Amazon has ever given me a satisfactory answer on this. I'm just told they'll have their "team" look into it. Bottom line is that Amazon, delivery date wise, is nowhere near as reliable as they were pre-Covid19.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Yes Bob, I must have an optimal location. (about 20 minutes North of Boston)
Most of my orders are 1 or 2 days, however some take 3 or so.

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
I think it depends on what you order and where it comes from. I don’t live far from an Amazon fulfillment center and usually get prime deliveries the next day

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Yes Bob, I must have an optimal location. (about 20 minutes North of Boston)
Most of my orders are 1 or 2 days, however some take 3 or so.
I asked because when I ship First Class Package, packages going to most cities usually take a day less than those going to rural areas. I find the same with Priority Mail.

On a related note, First Class Package packages take less time to go from CT to CA than from CT to FL. For whatever reason, packages to Florida take the most time for delivery.

geoffmt

Established Member
Premium Member
I think it was $12.99 or something?

Un friggen believable! Good deal! I went to overnight a check or at least 2-3 day it in an envelope and the cheapest ups bid was $50 for 3day. Fed ex was worse. Granted this was a mail drop location, the lady at the local fed ex shipping was a Can’t Understand Normal Thinking type and got pissy with me for not wearing a mask and wouldn’t help me(she actually left the counter and hid in back). So I went to the mail drop. Funny that you can buy paper clips on Amazon for $.99 and it ships free and is there in 2 days from China. I send a check, took 5 days and was stupid cost.
Glad you got that so fast and so inexpensive! It isn’t always that good

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Un friggen believable! Good deal! I went to overnight a check or at least 2-3 day it in an envelope and the cheapest ups bid was $50 for 3day. Fed ex was worse. Granted this was a mail drop location, the lady at the local fed ex shipping was a Can’t Understand Normal Thinking type and got pissy with me for not wearing a mask and wouldn’t help me(she actually left the counter and hid in back). So I went to the mail drop. Funny that you can buy paper clips on Amazon for $.99 and it ships free and is there in 2 days from China. I send a check, took 5 days and was stupid cost.
Glad you got that so fast and so inexpensive! It isn’t always that good

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Priority mail would have been quicker, and around $8.

Blown 89

Established Member
Funny enough, I got a $15 amazon gift card from one of my companies today.

I jumped in and ordered a cat toy (wife's request), and it said "order within 3 hours and XX minutes and have it by tomorrow!"

So I clicked the order button.

Expected delivery is on Monday the 8th lol.
You missed the part under that that said you had to spend a certain amount to get that shipping speed. My dad falls for that every time.

nxhappy

Established Member
I think it was $12.99 or something?
can't beat amazon prime for the price
I used DHL cargo for years, they sucked donkey dick.
Had a late shipment, and a plane was down. Yeeaaaaa that cost us $20,000

Users who are viewing this thread