DiabloSport Customer Support?

rlearp

Established Member
Does anyone here have any tips on how to get decent customer service from Diablosport?

Back on Feb 20th I sent my Predator to them for repair. I was having trouble uploading a tune to my 2004 Lightning (truck works fine, wanted to modify my tune) and they issued an RMA, #6829, for me to send it back under. I was told it'd take about a week to fix it and cost $99.95 for a non-warranty repair.

After numerous emails to [email protected] requesting the status I finally get a fellow to occasionally answers email to write back. He tells me on March 4th they are still looking into the problem.

After a couple of weeks with no communications from them I hear back on March 25th that they are sorry for the delay and want to know if I can get my truck re-flashed. Still no word on repair status. And, even though I have written them each day since Monday I have no further status report.

Calling the numbers on the website is useless. If you do get someone they will tell you that you need to talk to the RMA department. The RMA department never answers the phone.

Anyone have any tips on how to get these folks to respond? Sort of at the end of my rope with this company.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread