Diablosport Intune

slamdcoop0428

Established Member
No one tunes with diablo on these cars. Except for jpc and amazon but amazon doesn't like to do it. That why I just sold my diablo trinity which is basically the same as the intune and went over to sct so I could have more support.

fastduo

Palm Beach Mustang Club
Established Member
I have an I-tune and used it on my 06 GT. I did wonders for the car. Really woke it up and the trans firm shift for the auto was fantastic. Just purchased a an '11 sixxer and I will install it in that car and report back on my findings.

old....

100_0132.jpg

new....

vertwithmods.jpg

HEMI LOL

Twin Screwed
Established Member
No one tunes with diablo on these cars. Except for jpc and amazon but amazon doesn't like to do it. That why I just sold my diablo trinity which is basically the same as the intune and went over to sct so I could have more support.

the device sounds awesome, but this is its problem. i can get some amazing tunes from AED/LUND/BAMA/VMP ect. i cant with this product.

will that be changing?

Sohfast94

good question. Also how will Ford be unable to track it? I cant plug a USB thumb drive into my gov computer without them knowing. so i would figure ford would still be able to tell every single time the car is flashed.

powertrain control modules are no where near what you're referring to in govt. computers.

The easy answer to how we're not traceable is this: we don't screw up the checksums, counters nor do we overwrite to areas that are not required. Once your vehicle has been restored, it is truly restored. No remnants or anything left behind.... Oh and I almost forgot, ou tools take real full images of wahts there so no matter what it gets restored just like it was.

As far as the FRPP's yes they do leave things behind in a couple places so I could see how that would be an issue, that and they're overwriting the entire file in the PCM and putting in there wahtever they want which isn't always a good idea. On others that don't completely over write it there's still evidence normally left right past the header in the calibration raising the flag for ford, others leave stuff at the end of the calibration or in "blank" or "filler" areas.

Last edited:

seank

Lateral G Lover
Established Member
So is this just a sort of interceptor/translator in between the PCM and the engine? And if that's the case does it always have to be plugged in to the car?

Also can we get a list of guys who support custom tunes on this format?

5pointohh

ballin' on a budget
Established Member
I will buy one of these TODAY if thats the case. waiting for diablomike to chime in and see how he explains it.

S197OnSpray

Established Member
This is Mike's answer to my questions about the counter left from Ford.

"There are a few answers to this, in order of importance:

No matter what the application, Ford, Chevy, or Dodge our handhelds leave no footprint when the vehicle is returned back to stock. So, this does include every Mustang that we support up to 2013. All you have to do is select 'Original Backup' on the performance menu of the tool before you bring it in, and the dealership won't know nuthin'.

Many of you are aware of this, but the law is very specific about warranty and aftermarket changes: The dealership cannot deny you a warranty claim if the aftermarket part did not cause the failure. In other words, there is no "voiding" your vehicle's warranty because of a single part or upgrade. The good news is, if the service department doesn't know that the tuner was ever there in the first place, there's no need to have the argument at all."

Link to the thread
http://forums.corral.net/forums/s-19...-feedback.html

ViciousJay

Established Member
the device sounds awesome, but this is its problem. i can get some amazing tunes from AED/LUND/BAMA/VMP ect. i cant with this product.

will that be changing?

im sorry but SCT has had years to get their shit together, its a clunky product with crappy software, i dont care how good people can tune with it, personally id rather leave my car stock!

Diablomike, get some real tuners onboard with your product and watch the money role in, ive been waiting for a nice product and it seems you might have the market cornered soon

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
im sorry but sct has had years to get their shit together, its a clunky product with crappy software, i dont care how good people can tune with it, personally id rather leave my car stock!

Diablomike, get some real tuners onboard with your product and watch the money role in, ive been waiting for a nice product and it seems you might have the market cornered soon
+1!

Diablo Mike

Trinity Guy
Authorized Vendor
powertrain control modules are no where near what you're referring to in govt. computers.

The easy answer to how we're not traceable is this: we don't screw up the checksums, counters nor do we overwrite to areas that are not required. Once your vehicle has been restored, it is truly restored. No remnants or anything left behind.... Oh and I almost forgot, ou tools take real full images of wahts there so no matter what it gets restored just like it was.

As far as the FRPP's yes they do leave things behind in a couple places so I could see how that would be an issue, that and they're overwriting the entire file in the PCM and putting in there wahtever they want which isn't always a good idea. On others that don't completely over write it there's still evidence normally left right past the header in the calibration raising the flag for ford, others leave stuff at the end of the calibration or in "blank" or "filler" areas.
This man speaks the truth :)

For anyone wondering, sohfast is our in house Ford tuning professional...

So is this just a sort of interceptor/translator in between the PCM and the engine? And if that's the case does it always have to be plugged in to the car?

Also can we get a list of guys who support custom tunes on this format?
No, this is a handheld flash tuner, with full custom tuning capabilities.

You can go to our website here and enter your ZIP code, then click 'Ford' in the filter, and it will show you all of the CMR tuning dealers in your area.
DiabloSport :: Gas and Diesel Tuning Systems

I will buy one of these TODAY if thats the case. waiting for diablomike to chime in and see how he explains it.
This is indeed the case :rockon:

im sorry but SCT has had years to get their shit together, its a clunky product with crappy software, i dont care how good people can tune with it, personally id rather leave my car stock!

We have hundreds of dealers with our software. JPC uses it to tune some of the fastest 5.0s in the country. AM has it. Doug (formerly Bama) from C&L is offering tunes. Tony G at Tuners inc has CMR, there are hundreds of qualified tuners using our software :beer:

Diablo Mike

Trinity Guy
Authorized Vendor
What about for those of us who are running nitrous/blowers/turbos? Is there or will there in the near future be tunes available for those kind of setups? Sorry for all the questions, im sure if I dont ask them then someone else will.
The 9 second JPC 2011 5.0 is tuned with CMR :)

If you can dream it and build it, you can tune it with CMR :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread