Diary of an On3 Twin Turbo Install

Gearheadz

Crazy Car Guy
Established Member
Robert Hand with Gearhead Auto helped quite a bit along the way as well. The drivers side downpipe v-band was one of the places where the leak would just not seal. This is in part because of the shit fitment and lack of room to move the downpipe. Robert Hand sold me a gasket that fits in between the upper and lower downpipes and this sealed up the leak at that spot. Back to another part of the shit fitment, the wastegate dump tube had to be cut and rewelded so that it would align properly with the wastegate. Remember 1/8" off in either direction will cause it not to mate correctly and will cause it to leak.

Now I had this all fixed about a month and a half ago and everything sounded good. It wasn't until yesterday that another exhaust leak just popped up. These ****ing leaks are going to be the death of me.

That robert guy is a ****ing asshole! just kept telling me to write his damn write up on his gay ass forum! :D:lol1:

any way! i know you have fought with that kit over and over.. sucks. that why i try to help as much as i can on these kits etc. i have yet to install on and it leak! but then ive installed so many of these now and over the year i make it look easy with the video and write up i did

that kits have came a long way this past year guys. the standard manifolds are now different in this production run. and yes by far the best fitment is the upgraded manifolds.

Users who are viewing this thread