DIB/White Stripes Delivered 6/15

SDHUSL

Established Member
Sorry I haven't shared photos yet. Ive been enjoying the new car! This thing is amazing. Ford nailed it with this one!!!

I swear the digital boost gauge is reading 15 psi when under boost. Have only gotten it up to 130 on the back country roads. The car is SOLID.

It arrived while I was out on business. The dealer dropped the car off at my house Friday evening. The only squawk I found is the front drivers side wheel has 2 scuffs through the powder coating. Dealership is going to take care of it on Monday for me.

Pics were taken after it was washed but has since been clayed, polished and waxed. The colors is awesome. In the evening sun it pulls purple. I'm glad I have it in my man cave (back garage). Finally have something to cool to wash and clean other than my dixie chopper.......

Currently has 130 miles on it! Will post better pics later. You can see my wife had the SLR out! Camera phone pics will have to do for now....

2012-06-15_21-47-10_126.jpg

2012-06-15_21-47-44_232.jpg

2012-06-16_10-49-29_961.jpg

Last edited:

bpmurr

Established Member
Congrats on your new ride. That's a beautiful combo! :)

Habbro

Noob
Established Member
Great color. The more DIBs I see in this forum, I wonder if I will change from all black. Ordered 2 weeks ago and no VIN yet.

SDHUSL

Established Member
What clay and wax did you use?

I've been a Meguiar's guy since I was a kid so I picked up their line of stuff at the auto parts store. I've had good luck using their clay (or any other for that matter) and the Quick Detailer spray. The polish was a bit tough to remove but I read the directions after applying it and saw that I was not supposed to let it dry. The only product that I have not liked that Mequiar's made was called "gold class" wax. That stuff was terrible... It is probably discontinued now. The wax was a "pure synthetic" product that went on and came off very easily. No swirl marks or anything left behind but deep "wet" shine.

Drove a few more miles today. The car is terribly difficult to drive the speed limit on any road. It sucks when you get to the limit so quickly! With the family in the car I do most of the cruise driving using 2/4/6 gears.

Here are a few more camera phone pics. I think I'm the first guy with a bikini model posing next to a '13 GT500......

2012-06-17_20-44-45_767.jpg

2012-06-17_12-47-18_862.jpg

2012-06-17_20-45-06_410.jpg

brianz426

Established Member
Congrats! I'm leaning towards this color combo also. Looks like you got Recaros? How do you like them?

Users who are viewing this thread