DIB/White Stripes Delivered 6/15

SDHUSL

Established Member
The Recaro's are awesome. I'm 6'1" 205 and they fit nicely. It takes a little extra effort getting in/out as well as bucking the seat belt. Well worth it though.

I thought that it was only supposed to make 12.5 psi.....

DIB is an awesome color. I'm glad I stuck with it. I was back and forth on a few others.

Hi Res pics below:

AllNikonpicturesJune20121817.jpg

AllNikonpicturesJune20121816.jpg

AllNikonpicturesJune20121815.jpg

AllNikonpicturesJune20121803.jpg

AllNikonpicturesJune20121800.jpg

AllNikonpicturesJune20121779.jpg

AllNikonpicturesJune20121819.jpg

AllNikonpicturesJune20121818.jpg

Ace5Oh

Established Member
Probably the best combo I have seen. So Sick! How do the kids love the ride? They seem pretty excited in the pics washing it lol.

SDHUSL

Established Member
The kids love it! The car seats eat up all of their leg room but they don't complain. Mom doesn't like going fast but my kids do. I think my kids (daughter especially) are at the age that anything mom/dad think is cool they do too.

jtfx6552

Established Member
The kids love it! The car seats eat up all of their leg room but they don't complain. Mom doesn't like going fast but my kids do. I think my kids (daughter especially) are at the age that anything mom/dad think is cool they do too.

Yeah, the back of my seats have some little shoe prints on them...(they wipe right off)

Near my house there are two tunnels back to back, first one maybe 100 ft long, the second maybe 200 ft. Anyway the car reverberates of the roof and sounds awesome. Now whenever we need to go anywhere, "are we taking the Mustang", question 2, "can we go the tunnel way?"

First few times in the tunnel, I revved it in neutral. Last few rimes I laid into it in first. The first time I floored it, my older boy exclaims at the top of his lungs" Wow, that tickled my privates" to which the 3 YO says, in a 3 year old little squeaky, bad pronunciation voice, "yeah, made my penis feel good"...

I really wish I had the video running...

SDHUSL

Established Member
Yeah, the back of my seats have some little shoe prints on them...(they wipe right off)

Near my house there are two tunnels back to back, first one maybe 100 ft long, the second maybe 200 ft. Anyway the car reverberates of the roof and sounds awesome. Now whenever we need to go anywhere, "are we taking the Mustang", question 2, "can we go the tunnel way?"

First few times in the tunnel, I revved it in neutral. Last few rimes I laid into it in first. The first time I floored it, my older boy exclaims at the top of his lungs" Wow, that tickled my privates" to which the 3 YO says, in a 3 year old little squeaky, bad pronunciation voice, "yeah, made my penis feel good"...

I really wish I had the video running...

Nice...... Mine almost got her bike taken away for a week after she called her brother a "buckin hillbilly." She was warned and hasn't said it since. It's hard not to laugh sometimes.

Penemyone

Established Member

BEAUTIFUL CAR! What you said makes me laugh. I got my first Stang when my son was 5 and daughter 2. I would look in the rearview mirror and see them smile when we went fast (They are both speed demons now lol). And yes Mom never seems to like it. Congrats again on a beautiful car.
:beer:

10 G37 Vert (F-22)
09 G8 GT (B-2)
07 F-150 S/C (B-52)
99 Stang GT 35th Anniv. Pack (Millennium Falcon)

2013SnakeBite

Established Member
Congratulations on your new monster!!

Great pics and looks like the family is enjoying the new addition as much as you are..............

Thanks for sharing with us!!! :rolling: :banana: :dancenana:

VaporDude

Established Member
I know this is not a Shelby but thought it would go good here. I love the wheels on this car with DIB. It was in Tulsa last weekend on display in the hotel lobby. It belongs to CDC.

DSC_1052.jpg

Franz

Speed Freak
Established Member
The Recaro's are awesome. I'm 6'1" 205 and they fit nicely. It takes a little extra effort getting in/out as well as bucking the seat belt. Well worth it though.

I thought that it was only supposed to make 12.5 psi.....

DIB is an awesome color. I'm glad I stuck with it. I was back and forth on a few others.

Hi Res pics below:

AllNikonpicturesJune20121817.jpg

AllNikonpicturesJune20121816.jpg

AllNikonpicturesJune20121815.jpg

AllNikonpicturesJune20121803.jpg

AllNikonpicturesJune20121800.jpg

AllNikonpicturesJune20121779.jpg

AllNikonpicturesJune20121819.jpg

AllNikonpicturesJune20121818.jpg

Wow is that color beautiful in the sunlight! I am really stoked since it's the exact same color I ordered. And talk about scary, my two-year old boy could practically pass for your son's twin!

carguy19

Established Member
every time i see deep impact blue i want to change my order to it... so awesome looking

This thread just made me do it.....

Sterling gray with black changed to DIB with white.

I couldnt pass it up after seeing the pics in this thread. :pepper::bowdown:

jonesd

Established Member

NewYorkJon34

Established Member
Its good to see that color combo in videos, it really shines in the sun. Guy sounds like an idiot tho, "650hp?" lol + $73,000 for no recaros/svtpp, they could keep the car.

Users who are viewing this thread