Did a little photo shoot today.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Man Goose, every time I see guys who still have their Fox Bodies (you, TK1299 and BlksvtCobra01) makes me regret letting mine go.

And speaking of Fox bodies, I think you're missing one from your photos..................

Awesome pictures!!! Thank you for posting those up!!!

I could be wrong but I think the last time he started it, it caught on fire. So he parked it till he starts to restore it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
My first one has the CDC light bar, the new one does not. The first one will be sold in the Spring.

Out of all of my "kids," I love the R a little more than the rest! :p
I would two, a 2000 R would be a dream to own.

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member
Do the two MC cars change colors differently? Like at the same angle and lighting? Or are they identical twin paint jobs?

Goose17

I have a major ego, and need attention.
Established Member
Do the two MC cars change colors differently? Like at the same angle and lighting? Or are they identical twin paint jobs?

I have not had them out in the sun together too much, but from what I have seen, I’d say they change colors equally the same. Mystichrome loves low-angle light (early or late in the day). The color shifts get quite vivid... both do.

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Mystichrome loves low-angle light (early or late in the day). The color shifts get quite vivid... both do.

Yeah, I noticed that when I was spraying the diecast cars. Took the diecast car out around noon and color change was not that significant as the sun was just about on top of the car. However, when I placed my LED light on it and moved it around it was awesome. Could really see the shift between the blues, greens and purples.

SWEET Color!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread