going to do the 5.0 emblems afterwhile

WP_000132.jpg

WP_000143.jpg

WP_000138.jpg

WP_000141.jpg

truebluedevil02

Captain Jackstands
Established Member
this has been on my list of things to do for a couple weeks now. I would like to take the pony off to paint it but not sure if that will work or not.

grabber blue gt

Established Member
I did the same thing to the CS emblem on the back of mine as well.

Nice raptor btw!! My "realistic" dream garage is a 2013 gt500 and a raptor

busarich

Established Member
its plasti dip.

I just did my 5.0 and trunk badges. I also bought enough to do the plasic pieces along the whole bottom of the car since they are a dark gray black color. I also picked up 3 cans of clear so I can do a "bra" for my upcoming trip. It will be nice that way everything along the bottom of the car and the badges will match the flat black rims.

blackbeast12

Dr. Frankenstang
Established Member
Hey this stuff works great , I took a girl out on a date a few days ago, things got hot and heavy, neither one of us had a condom. Plasti dip saved the day. When we were done, I just peeled it and went to sleep....lol

White608

Go faster
Established Member
I did the same thing to the CS emblem on the back of mine as well.

Nice raptor btw!! My "realistic" dream garage is a 2013 gt500 and a raptor

I want a 2013 500 so bad but when I got the Rap it pretty much sealed the deal I wasn't going to get one.

Some how I went from a few year old used F-150 to a new FX4 truck to a new Raptor ?! lol

White608

Go faster
Established Member
Hey this stuff works great , I took a girl out on a date a few days ago, things got hot and heavy, neither one of us had a condom. Plasti dip saved the day. When we were done, I just peeled it and went to sleep....lol

What color did you use :shrug::D

TheYeti

Established Member
yeah I did this, this past weekend. I have a grabber blue as well and getting rid of the chrome 5.0 emblems and blacking out the faux gas cap, really makes the car look better. Is that all just painters tape around the running horse? I wanted to black that out as well but knew that I couldnt take it off without breaking the pins.

White608

Go faster
Established Member
Yeah it's just painters tape, took about 35 min to mask the horse off. It was kinda pain in the ass the way that channel is made. However not a lot of work for a much better looking front end.

seank

Lateral G Lover
Established Member
Anyone know if you can remove the horse from the grill without breaking it? I have a plan for mine but it'd be much easier off the car.

seank

Lateral G Lover
Established Member
I'll look in to that didn't know they sold the horse outside of a whole grill. Good idea!

Users who are viewing this thread