Did you get that???

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I have to agree that that was pretty pathetic. Choosing a candidate team is tough this time around. I don't hold much hope for either party as far as properly leading this country for the next 4 years. Pretty scary.

fak3r

Bow to your sensei!!
Established Member
and Osama would've had a better response?.... no

Lol...is that your attempt at justification for her response?

She reminds me of
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WALIARHHLII"]YouTube - Miss Teen USA South Carolina 2007 with Subtitles[/ame]

BlownAway03

Established Member
I hope Biden goes ahead and finishes her off. I can't see how anyone could vote for this ticket. Even if you dislike Obama/Biden you know you would have never seen such a lame ass excuse for an answer out of either of them. Running Alaska must be pretty easy.

Impetuous

Common sense isn't common
Established Member
Even if you dislike Obama/Biden you know you would have never seen such a lame ass excuse for an answer out of either of them. Running Alaska must be pretty easy.

I totally agree with you on that one. It is almost unbelievable that somebody aspiring to be second in command of the World's most powerful country can come up with something as pathetic as that! Wow...just wow!

Where are we going with this type of representation? I don't consider myself democratic or republican, in fact I don't have affiliation at all. I just want somebody that can put my country back in line.

Some people just need to put the party affiliation crap aside and see the situation as an outsider. If you honestly do that you can pick the best of what we have and honest to God in NO way is McCain and Palin. This has to be a joke, Am I having a nightmare?...somebody wake me up quick please!!

BlownAway03

Established Member
It's funny how quickly this whole Palin stunt turned to shit. Everybody raved and went on about how she was a milf, a rebel within her party, and related to the common person. But once she was turned loose without that repetitive RNC speech to read off of it was like WTF. This just goes to show that this was all political posturing to gain votes. Because there is no way that McCain or any of his staff took time to properly interview Palin. Or maybe they did, and his judgement is just that bad.

Users who are viewing this thread