Didn't know the Hellcat boys were such pussy cats

Never_Enough

Established Member
Try the Mazdaspeed forum. That is run by and filled with 99% children. Can't post anything with getting trolled or called names for no reason. I just posted to find out which reverse wire to tap into for my backup cam install & that's the kind of shit I got per usual.

Don't report it, the mods will troll you or ban you. It's sad. I guess they have to make up for their insecurities somehow.

hostile500

Established Member
It's pretty pathetic that most of these people have nothing but trolling posts. Or you give an actual legitimate answer and you get roasted for it. These types of forums all seem to have a certain group of people that are aloud to do this shit and admin is ok with it. Then you start to load an a$$whoppin on em and you get the boot.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Buckwheat 1

I like Blm junk in my butt
Established Member
It's pretty pathetic that most of these people have nothing but trolling posts. Or you give an actual legitimate answer and you get roasted for it. These types of forums all seem to have a certain group of people that are aloud to do this shit and admin is ok with it. Then you start to load an a$$whoppin on em and you get the boot.
I am truly sorry

hostile500

Established Member
Facebook forums are the worst tho. At least here you can get roasted or do some roasting and everyone goes on there way. ( with a few exceptions)

Never_Enough

Established Member
Facebook forums are the worst tho. At least here you can get roasted or do some roasting and everyone goes on there way. ( with a few exceptions)

Don't get me started on the FB groups. Some of these kids in the Miata groups or the cheap cars for sale groups = SMDH

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member

Im with you brother. Recently started taking fiber supplements to aid with intestinal motility! Lol

Thats exactly what happened to me in the Scatpack forum... Except i was messing with the moderator... lol

That's why many of us have been here since damn near the start and still post here. I don't even own an SVT vehicle anymore, but this site is so much more than just that.

Amen brutha. Whether SVT vehicle or not, this is my home, no matter what.

hostile500

Established Member
Just down next to the space bar is the emojis face. Hit that then hit whatever you want. Then send lol

Users who are viewing this thread