Die Cast Terminator

SVT04

Established Member
I know I have seen these, did anyone make one in White ? Or any other size other than 1-18 scale ?? I think Maisto was the company.:burnout:

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
SVT04 said:
I know I have seen these, did anyone make one in White ? Or any other size other than 1-18 scale ?? I think Maisto was the company.:burnout:

1:18 only and no white, Maisto is the only one I am aware of.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
It's a shame nobody ever made this is a 1:24. The 1:18 scale is so big. Franklin Mint did the GT-500 in 1:24 scale but I guess the Terminator wasn't important enough to them. And a Franklin Mint, Danbury Mint or GMP would have been very detailed. Darn! :-(

There's a company called West Coast Precision Diecast (1:24 scale) that did a 1964 Impala in all 30 colors offered by the factory. Yep! 30 colors! Pretty cool! Wouldn't it be great if you could order a Terminator in your exact color?

MikeW

Established Member
I have a torch red 03 coupe that i found at Sams Club and a silver vert that I found somewhere. I also have a black 03 hardtop...

I would love to find a tourch red vert like mine!

Sonik Blur

]V[EGADET]-[
Established Member
I've got a Maisto Sonic Blue 03 Cobra, but it was a Sonic Blue Vert (which is sold) and I had someone make it into a hardtop, got it off of E-Bay. Looks pretty good but pales in comparison to GMP or AutoArt. Here is a pic.

IMG_2266.jpg

-Mike

GodStang

Established Member
I got a yellow one from a crafts store and painted it with real sonic blue auto paint and clearcoat.

427Windsorman

Currently between Fords
Established Member
I am willing to bet that GMP will do a Terminator run when they are ready. Look how long it took for them to do the 93 Cobra :)

HASFANGS

Established Member
Sonik Blur said:
I've got a Maisto Sonic Blue 03 Cobra, but it was a Sonic Blue Vert (which is sold) and I had someone make it into a hardtop, got it off of E-Bay. Looks pretty good but pales in comparison to GMP or AutoArt. Here is a pic.

IMG_2266.jpg

-Mike

COOL, I was thinking the same thing, I want a sonic blue coupe, but all they make is the verts...How was the vert converted to a coupe? Is that a metal body or plastic?

Last edited:

Sonik Blur

]V[EGADET]-[
Established Member
HASFANGS said:
COOL, I was thining the same thing, I want a sonic blue coupe, but all they make is the verts...How was the vert converted to a coupe? Is that a metal body or plastic?
I am not 100% sure...I won the car as it sits on E-Bay. I don't ask questions, just hand over the cash and enjoy, LOL!

-Mike

Users who are viewing this thread