Died a horrible death!!

Dpres1

Every Man's Rival
Established Member
I was sitting at a light not too far from home after work when a late model Camaro SS pulls up next to me. I haven't been in any races for a good 2 weeks, so I had a huge, shit eating grin on my face. I guess I got a little over zealous, because when the light turned I just sat there spinning the F1's till he was about 2 cars ahead. Finally they caught and I reeled him in by 1 length but let off cause there was a car in front of him (no fly-by's here!) and I let him over. I know it could have been worse (Honda) but I'm bitter as hell. At least nobody was there to witness it. I shall redeem myself!!:nonono:

Dpres1

Every Man's Rival
Established Member
Like George Washington once said, "I cannot tell a lie."
I got smoked and it's my own damn fault! I'm usually pretty good about rolling into the throttle so I don't spin, but like I said, it's been a while since I've raced. I've just been driving Miss Daisy with the L lately and I forget she's got so much power.
Thanks for the reassurance guys!

Shhhh...Be vewy,vewy quiet. I'm huntin F-bodies!

2F2F

[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
Good death, Dpres1. A torque converter will only help your cause...

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Good try though! Makes justification that much more sweeter

VenemousShadow

Go Cats!
Established Member
Not a kill but I had fun today on the freeway playing around with a SS that had the SLP badges on it, whatta sweet car...it sounded awsome. We didnt really get to race because there was some traffic but it was still fun

2F2F

[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
The SLP SS is one sweet looking and sounding ride...
It was fourth on my list after the '03 Cobra, '03 Lightning and the '02 SLP Firehawk...

Users who are viewing this thread