Disappointed with BMR Customer Service

doughboy305

Established Member
I tried Emailing posting on here as well as calling BMR over some questions I have with there Components and yet to hear from them very disappointing

BMR Tech

I am here. And, I am on the phone while I am typing.

Of course, I got about 25 emails from customers about this thread - and cant even count the FB messages.

I do apologize that you are unhappy. We run a rare operation here, where you talk to the person who is responsible for the part you are inquiring about, and does the testing and design - not just a general sales person who has to sell everything from Shifters, to Billet Radiator Caps, to suspension and everything in between.

So that said, I get so many calls that I rarely ever am able to receive them directly, and rarely able to return them quickly.

On that note, or literally one of the notes I have here on my desk - I assume your are Jesus? If so, Jesus, I will try to call you back when I am able to.

FWIW, I did recently set up a page due specifically to this situation on Facebook. If you are on there, please send a message to me as it is much easier.

www.facebook.com/BMRMustangSupport

Hope to talk to you soon! :rockon:

BMR Tech

This what you are inquiring about?

Cradle Bushing kit or Cradle Bushing Lock out Kit pros and cons trying to figure out which route to go?

If so:

BK048
Best performance solution possible
Cost effective is doing install yourself
Permanent Mod
NVH is substantial compared to CB005
Recommended for aggressive street/strip and street/track cars, or racecars

CB005
Plain awesome
Easy Install
No NVH
Reduces cradle movement approx 90%.

There really are no cons to CB005, except it does not perform as well as the BK048.

I am still on the phone, and will be out of the office for a few hours later today. For whatever reason, I do not have any written messages from you anywhere. If you want to speak further about the parts, or have additional questions, I suggest using the FB link above or emailing me direct.

Thanks

doughboy305

Established Member
BMR Reached out to me and answered all my questions so in my opinion they made it right and look forward to using there products

roki187

Established Member
Bmr stands by their product always and has amazing customer service. Everyone in this business is super busy either designing new products or making their current ones better(inbetween calls and emails) I don't think that a thread with a title like that is necessary. It's not good for business unless someone reads the entire thread and draws their own conclusions.

Users who are viewing this thread