*****Discount Code!!!*****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragu1a

Established Member
i literally had all the checkout info typed in and was about to complete payment...then i thought, "maybe i'll go take a gander at svtp" and here we are.

question though. this corbeau package, (harness bar + 2 4pt harness) says 'snap in' in the title, but everything else in the description on the page refers to it as a 'bolt in'. can you help clear this up?

1994-04 Corbeau 2" Snap In 4-Point Harness And Bar Kit at LRS - Free Shipping!

RedfireSVT

Established Member
i literally had all the checkout info typed in and was about to complete payment...then i thought, "maybe i'll go take a gander at svtp" and here we are.

question though. this corbeau package, (harness bar + 2 4pt harness) says 'snap in' in the title, but everything else in the description on the page refers to it as a 'bolt in'. can you help clear this up?

1994-04 Corbeau 2" Snap In 4-Point Harness And Bar Kit at LRS - Free Shipping!

Its referring to the harness bar being a bolt in setup, no drilling required. The harnesses are snap in's. let me know if you have any other questions.

Dragu1a

Established Member
Its referring to the harness bar being a bolt in setup, no drilling required. The harnesses are snap in's. let me know if you have any other questions.

Ok, thanks. I just bought the harnesses for now. I'll get the bar in the near future.

blkGT500nCA

Established Member
Dang it! I just bought a bunch of stuff last night! Wish I would have known. I've got more shopping to do though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread