Do CARS get GIRLS

Great Asp

Established Member
Premium Member
My truck seems to pull more girls attention than either the Shelby or Cobra.

E

Never_Enough

Established Member
Well I know a few chicks who dated guys with Porsche's because they had money. All said the same thing, those dude's fell short in some areas, lol.
So did I have a small pecker when I had my Vettes? LOL
My dick must have grown by a few inches since I was confident enough to buy another Miata. :D

Great Asp

Established Member
Premium Member

Attachments

• Black and White reworked 2.jpg
    Black and White reworked 2.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 154
  • 2014-06-21 001 2014-06-21 067 - Copy.JPG
    2014-06-21 001 2014-06-21 067 - Copy.JPG
    206.6 KB · Views: 142

Sn8kebitten

Established Member
When I was in high school, my first car was my '96 Cobra convertible. Girls love drop tops and I got hit on pretty often when they found out I owned the car. But as others said, I can't stand a girl that goes after a guy solely for his material things so the first thing I would say when they brought it up (usually as a conversation starter) was, "yeah it's mine but I'm actually about to sell it because I don't really want it anymore." And almost always, I'd never hear from them again lol

TP03

Established Member
Most definitely. I drive a tricked out 98 taurus to work every day. It leaks oil on the exhaust manifold so it smokes real nice. Also if I save it up and do a WOT pull about once a month I can "roll coal" just like the kids. I pulled the hubcaps to give it that sinister look and added a SVT sticker to the back window which shaved a good 5- 10 seconds off my drive time. It seems to attract a lot of trashy women. Just the way I like em.

Users who are viewing this thread