Do CARS get GIRLS

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
I agree with pretty much all the comments here. The only vehicles I've owned that got more attention than average have been my trucks. My 78 F150 was a noticeable amount more than normal.

I was talking to a girl back then and mentioned it to her and she said the first thing she does when she sees an old truck is check out the driver. Girls out here love country boys and that was the ultimate country boy truck.

ricafortegio

a306juGRnot
Established Member
I've noticed it gets a lot of attention from younger girls who are part of the car scene. Most random girls won't notice but it certainly doesn't hurt to have a nice cobra.

Never_Enough

Established Member
No women seem to care about the Miata, but I did have a chick break her neck checking out the MS6 as I drove by.

BigPoppa

Hope you enjoy the show
Established Member
I don't even have to drive the car. All I have to do is mention "Mustang" and any woman standing next to me gets moist.

Seriously though?

gold.jpeg

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
I'm sure you pull plenty of dudes though...

Try having a CTS-V, so far only a few old guys have recognized it.

The only attention I get from my V is with the dudes.

I think both of you must have sedans. Couple of early 20's girls at work want me to take them for a ride. Not going to happen. Don't need any drama in my life, even if innocent on my part.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
around here there's plenty of shallow women who are impressed by a fancy car. but then there are tons of fancy cars too.

of course if you pull up to a club in an aventador or something similar there will be a few women more than happy to go home with you. probably not keepers though lol.

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
I think both of you must have sedans. Couple of early 20's girls at work want me to take them for a ride. Not going to happen. Don't need any drama in my life, even if innocent on my part.

I've got a sedan in blue diamond (really rare), the coupes just look too goofy to me. Don't really care, dealt with a couple who based everything on expense, not a rabbit hole worth going down.

helloWorld

Established Member
Mine is a sedan too, but it is also probably my fault as well. I would say I am pretty beta, truthfully, I am almost 26 years old, still a virgin. I think girls can spot that from a mile away though.

Users who are viewing this thread