Do i need a new tune for a lower pulley?

707RIDAH

Established Member
I have an 04 Cobra with 2.76 pulley, intake exhaust etc. it has already been tuned for these mods but I want to install a lower pulley. I was wondering if I need to get a new tune if I do it? also, what size lower pulley should I run? i know this is probably a dumb question but I'm sure you guys can help me out:beer:

jdgt03

Established Member
It would be a good idea, anytime u change boost levels u need to check air/fuel. And it will optimize the power u get from your boltons.

untitledreality

Established Member
It is a dumb question.

You will need a new tune and might have to get a MAF extender or a larger MAF, new Pumps or a BAP and quite possibly even injectors (maybe, maybe not)

mrose75

Established Member
Yeah, a port would really help with the lower on there. And as stated, definitely do a new tune.

707RIDAH

Established Member
It is a dumb question.

You will need a new tune and might have to get a MAF extender or a larger MAF, new Pumps or a BAP and quite possibly even injectors (maybe, maybe not)

Actually i already have a Bap, 60lb injectors and a bigger MaF on the car right now. i was gonna run a dry shot of nitrous (also installed) but decided against it. eventually, i will just do a whipple cause i already have all the supporting mods

Users who are viewing this thread