do it yourselfer new guy

garretts02gt

Established Member
im new to the forums but not to the scene. thought id introduce myself to the crowd. im graduating college in august :beer: and im pretty excited about starting my career. maybe i shouldnt be? anyway, i love working on my car and doing everything myself (other than the painting)

ive got a little something ive designed for our cars to increase handling that im thinking about showing off to some of the diehard track racers :rockon: if youre interested let me know and ill fill everyone in.

just finished my sig, what do you think? minus the pesky cardomain stamp:cuss:

Canoodler

I hate speedbumps
Established Member
Wow, that's a really hot stang. Welcome to the site, and enjoy your stay. :)

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
welcome to the site, you'll love it here....by far one of the best (if not the best) sites on the internet for Ford Performance Vehicles

ravenknight

Never enough
Established Member
Originally posted by 03graygt
welcome to the site, you'll love it here....by far one of the best (if not the best) sites on the internet for Ford Performance Vehicles

Yea what he said, Sweet sig by the way:beer:

garretts02gt

Established Member
Originally posted by BlownCobraGirl
Sweet car! Welcome to SVTP:-D Always glad to see another Florida member. What part of FL are you in? I'm in Tampa.
:burnout:

hey thanks for the nice welcome guys... and girls;-) im from tallahassee and as a matter of fact im moving to tampa in the middle of august after i gradgiate. and im also glad to see some stangs from the east coast, it seems like everyone likes to hang out over on the west coast.

and yeah id have to agree that this site is bar far the best ford performance site out there:rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread