Do you believe in Karma?

Buckwheat 1

I like Blm junk in my butt
Established Member
I did a karma test today. A new customer called me today with no power in couple of rooms. She was honest enough to tell me she could not
pay me. I was feeling in The Xmas spirt so I said I could come by for free
and check things out. I made three stops for lottery tickets and hit $100
on each stop.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
In short, yes I believe in Karma. Do good things and good things will come to you.. Maybe not right away. But when I catch breaks (it's what I call them) I appreciate them and know that it's probably payback for something I've done good :)

Mpoitrast87

Established Member
I 100% believe in it. I agree with the other guy. May not have good karma right away. Maybe take years to be rewarded for whatever good you did in the past.

oldmodman

Established Member
No.
The most evil person I know is also the richest with the best looking girlfriend(s).
He has never done anything good for anyone. He also looks better than 99% of regular guys and is incredibly healthy. Also came out the total winner in his divorce. Kept his houses, money, and is paying an amazingly low child support and no alimony.
Unless he turns over a new leaf and suddenly turns into Mother Teresa there is no such thing as karma.

Grabber

Yep...
Established Member
I do believe in Karma.

My friend broke up with his girlfriend of 5-7 years. He was the breadwinner by a landslide. Paid for her 3 kids in her house, covered most of the bills, etc.

When his credit was bad and he couldn't get a car, she signed on a used Dakota. He paid it off, but, the title was in her name. Later on, since she didn't make enough money to sign on a new car she wanted by herself, she had him put a new car in his name. She made the payments. Once they broke up, they agreed he'd get the title to the Dakota and she'd keep her focus with $500 a month payments.

She got pissed, decided to keep the title to the Dakota, threatened to call the cops, so he was forced to give her the truck he paid for. Then, she tells him she doesn't want the Focus, so now he is stuck with a payment on the Focus and his Mustang.

After all this happens, the Dakota breaks down, she abandons it on the side of the road where it is hit and left in the weather to go to shit, she loses her wallet, her apartment and is laid off until May. This all happened recently and within 2-3 weeks of their break-up.

Serves her right for trying to screw him over after all of the things he did for her and her kids.

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
I do. Often you see people getting away with murder, for years, and you start to think it's BS. But sooner or later, the payment comes due, and the longer it takes, the larger the accrued interest. So yes, I believe in karma, and the longer it takes to payback, the worse it is going to be.

vortecd

Established Member
No.
The most evil person I know is also the richest with the best looking girlfriend(s).
He has never done anything good for anyone. He also looks better than 99% of regular guys and is incredibly healthy. Also came out the total winner in his divorce. Kept his houses, money, and is paying an amazingly low child support and no alimony.
Unless he turns over a new leaf and suddenly turns into Mother Teresa there is no such thing as karma.

karma will get him after death going to hell

Tx5811

Veni, vidi, vici
Established Member
No.
People like that may live a few good years here on earth but they will be punished for an eternity. Don't you worry about that.

derklug

Seriously? No, never.
Established Member
Premium Member
I believe in negative karma, but not so much in positive karma. Being a complete ass to people will tend to come back on you, but being good to others has it's rewards in your own self worth.

SweetSVT99

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
No. Had you have driven the same route at the same time, to rape the Virgin Mary, you would have won the same amount of money.

Regardless of motive, I'm thankful for the existence of people like you willing to help others in a time of need though.

Buckwheat 1

Established Member
No. Had you have driven the same route at the same time, to rape the Virgin Mary, you would have won the same amount of money.

Regardless of motive, I'm thankful for the existence of people like you willing to help others in a time of need though.
My helper is a 28 yo kid. He heard me talking to the lady and could not understand why I would go to a job knowing I would not get paid. I still like to think it's Karma.

Buckwheat 1

Established Member
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
I have 28 up kid that works for me. He heard me talking to the
lady on the phone and could not understand why I would go to a job where the lady could not pay me. I explained why I thought it might be a good idea. I would still like to think it's karma.

capnkirk52

Eat more POTATOES!!!
Established Member
100% Believer here. I try to do "Pay it Forward" type things whenever I can. I gave an older lady my fuel points at our City Market this morning. I pay for bulk delivery on the farm so I have a tank/pump at my house. I had a crazy number of points because I never use them. I think she only paid like $.70/gallon this morning. She seemed pretty happy and appreciative. Nothing huge, but something is better than nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread