Do YOU have aftermarket rims on a Lightning? I want to see them!

astrodudepsu

1of72 Hater
Established Member
Just picked up an 01 with stockers on. I haven't found a set of rims I love for the L yet, so the stockers will remain.

Anyone have any good ideas? My L is red FYI. I don't LOVE chrome, but I don't hate it either (just a bitch to keep clean).

BT2001SVT

I'm an Agent of CHAOS!!
Established Member
search the site, you'll find a ton of pics for Lightnings with aftermarket wheels on them. Mine is Red as well and I have the 20" 2001-2002 style replica wheels in chrome and love them; they're just heavy as $h!t. True Forged's website has alot of pics with lightnings and their wheels on them too; but again, there's a TON of pics on here with aftermarket wheels on Lightnings. Hope this helps:beer:

BT

kbsonicstang

Owns 1 sick stang!!
Established Member
dont know how much your looking to spend but ive always liked the true forged
main.php

main.php

Sap

Established Member
Phatboy, your truck is exactly how a lightning should look, nice work. :beer:

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
I like the idea of TF. And if I find a set I love, I'd be willing to pay for them. I just don't know that I like the black rim on red truck look. :shrug:

I don't understand why people spend $$$$ on forged wheels and get them in black, you cant see the detail.

Our new wheels should be shipping tomorrow for the 2010 SS. We got brushed aluminum with a tinted clear; they came out almost a titanium color. I bet that would look awesome on red as well.

I love the TF's on that red L posted above, are those Sleepers? That's what I wanted to get for ours, but now that we're thinking about selling it I guess ordering wheels would be silly :(

Stevo151

Established Member
I think 20's look perfect on a L. I think black with chrome lip look sweet on a red Lightning but chrome does look sweet, and yeah are a bitch to keep clean

SNCBOOM

Established Member
I bet the 20" 01/02 stock replicas in silver would look amazing on red.

Users who are viewing this thread