Do you want to try SON1C Wax for free? I have 200 sample pots. . One has your name!

SON1C

Established Member
[youtube_browser]6bFd1_Z-H4A[/youtube_browser]

In this video I explain how you can receive your SON1C Wax sample for free! By registering with The Detail Box - Car care samples delivered to you monthly using coupon code -> son1c you pay nothing and will receive your SON1C Wax sample for free shipped to your door step! By working with this company I am able to bring samples to a much larger audience than I could do by myself
+ you receive several other samples!

SON1C Wax ProtoWax 93 by Son1cWax, on Flickr

Last edited:

Joey8

Established Member
Registering now! Thanks for the heads up. I hope I made it in time for a sample of son1c wax! That video of the sheeting on the fender is amazing!

oldmodman

Established Member
Is this a different wax that Carnubavore and the X-Mas waxes?

I already have those.

And by joining with your code are we joining for your sample wax for free only. Or are we actually signing up for a continuing series of shipments that we will be paying $9.95 + $5.00 shipping each month for?

Last edited:

luke1333

Banned
Established Member

I already have those.

And by joining with your code are we joining for your sample wax for free only. Or are we actually signing up for a continuing series of shipments that we will be paying $9.95 + $5.00 shipping each month for?

you put in "son1c" and get $14.95 off so your first month is free but then after that if you don't cancel it is $14.95

SON1C

Established Member
registering as we speak!! i was just thinking today @ work, "i want to try son1c's wax so bad!!!" now i can!! THANK YOU DUDE!
haha you're awesome! You'll love this wax :D
Registering now! Thanks for the heads up. I hope I made it in time for a sample of son1c wax! That video of the sheeting on the fender is amazing!
You did, deadline is the 24th!
Thank you, you can recreate it yourself soon enough! Hope you enjoy the wax and other products!
I want to "register" too, but all I see there is a "JOIN" for $10 :shrug::shrug:

RC
didn't watch the video ;)
when you go to register you input coupon code --- son1c and your first month is free, and then if you choose to continue with the service you'll be charged 15 dollars a month for a new box every month

I already have those.

Thank you for the support with those waxes :D
This is SON1C Wax ProtoWax 93 which I showcase some of in the video -- this is a completely different animal than my previous waxes
you put in "son1c" and get $14.95 off so your first month is free but then after that if you don't cancel it is $14.95

^^^

naaman

Established Member
-- this is a completely different animal than my previous wax.

What makes it different on a consumer standpoint? Color, smell, ease of use/removal, better shine/depth, longer durability?

I would really like to order some of your carnubavore if I have any. Can I buy it on AG? Do they mess with the formulation or price drom your own kitchen batch?

SON1C

Established Member
Ok done. I still want a sample of carnuabavore :poke:
Nice!
I do not normally offer samples of Carnaubavore or production waxes
What makes it different on a consumer standpoint? Color, smell, ease of use/removal, better shine/depth, longer durability?

I would really like to order some of your carnubavore if I have any. Can I buy it on AG? Do they mess with the formulation or price drom your own kitchen batch?
color,smell,ease of use / removal, different looks, similar durability
^^^
It is formulated entirely different, about the only thing these two waxes have in common is carnauba wax
Sure you can buy it on We Are Car Care -- Car Wax, Car Polish, Auto Detailing Supplies, Car Buffers & Car Accessories Store or you can buy it directly from me.
The same formulation, I can't undercut my resellers -- then I would have no resellers!

lons13

Established Member
Just signed up. Video demo was awesome. Will need to order some wax from you before summer arrives.

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
Nice!
I do not normally offer samples of Carnaubavore or production waxes

Oh trust me I know....I tried to get it when you were offering it last year :poke:

You like to review esoteric waxes...how about this? I have a 60% full tub of Dodo Juice Rubbish Boy's Juiced edition, extremely hard to get and something I bet you have never tried. I'll trade you for Carnuabavore. For a waxologist like yourself, that should be pretty attractive.

Last edited:

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
Oh trust me I know....I tried to get it when you were offering it last year :poke:

You like to review esoteric waxes...how about this? I have a 60% full tub of Dodo Juice Rubbish Boy's Juiced edition, extremely hard to get and something I bet you have never tried. I'll trade you for Carnuabavore. For a waxologist like yourself, that should be pretty attractive.
dodo is awesome!!! look out drew!!!

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
Just signed up myself, what a cool idea from this place. Wish I would've known about this a long time ago!

SON1C

Established Member
signed up today. Can't wait for the sample to show up.
awesome you'll love it :D
Just signed up. Video demo was awesome. Will need to order some wax from you before summer arrives.
Sweet! Thank you glad you enjoyed the video, gladly stay in touch :D
Signed up man, been looking for a new wax.
Hopefully I can be your new wax!
Just signed up myself, what a cool idea from this place. Wish I would've known about this a long time ago!
Agreed detail box / danny are awesome, you have only missed ~6 months maybe?
Where can we buy it? I don't want to sign up for anything.
I can sort you out one directly if you would like sir

SON1C

Established Member

Is it in a plastic container? Picture? What kind of shape is it in?
1617480_10202595402058828_1521557743_o.jpg

You guys that do not know me very well, I come from a very heavy DJ background
I have
rainforest rub
hard candy
purple haze
blue velvet
orange crush
banana armour
light fantastic
diamond white
homebrew
basics of bling
IWL Bouncers SR
purple haze pro
blue velvet pro
I've used but don't currently own SN & SNH
rubbish boys original edition
rubbish boys juiced edition ;)
rubbish boys redux pot43 (48 pots produced, it's juiced edition in a glass pot)
I had Austintacious but it's just blue velvet so I sold it along with sherbet fizz by bouncers
dj is great :D
dodo is awesome!!! look out drew!!!
lol you think I don't know?!

Users who are viewing this thread