Doctor dies when his Porsche crashes at 150 mph during rush hour

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
Why would his buttons need to be pushed to “get going” in the first place? You seem to try and provoke people sometimes, myself included. I’ve always ignored it until recently.

You need to learn to control your emotions or, like me, not give a damn what YOU contribute.

Knowing I can get the two of you to respond to me whenever I want isn't fun because it isn't a challenge and believe me, I can do just that.

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
You need to learn to control your emotions or, like me, not give a damn what YOU contribute.

Knowing I can get the two of you to respond to me whenever I want isn't fun because it isn't a challenge and believe me, I can do just that.
You keep tellin' yerself that, cupcake. I read yer delusional posts all over the site and don't respond. But I'm sure you'll claim that only this white knight comment of yers was intended to get me to respond, amirite? You thinking yer pushing buttons or getting somebody going is the only thing you've ever said that is remotely funny. Keep trying though, I'm sure in yer head it all makes sense.

Awaiting response...

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
You keep tellin' yerself that, cupcake. I read yer delusional posts all over the site and don't respond. But I'm sure you'll claim that only this white knight comment of yers was intended to get me to respond, amirite? You thinking yer pushing buttons or getting somebody going is the only thing you've ever said that is remotely funny. Keep trying though, I'm sure in yer head it all makes sense.

Awaiting response...

You've already commented multiple times here and you can't stop yer fingers from typing replies. Know what? You will continue responding to me.

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member

Lol I love when idiotic people pretend to be some superior intellectual.
I respond to you “sometimes” because this is a forum and that’s what people do, they respond to posts.
My emotions are in check, I just like to call a spade and spade
I’ll add that you go to great lengths to provoke people to respond to you, only to criticize when people do.

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
I respond to you “sometimes” because this is a forum and that’s what people do, they respond to posts.
I’ll add that you go to great lengths to provoke people to respond to you, only to criticize when people do.

Some people just need validation in life. Getting it from internet posts is rather amusing. Carry on.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member

Just like I said, you'll continue to respond.

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
Just like I said, you'll continue to respond.
it seems I've gotten you to respond as well
quid-pro-quo-hannibal-lecter.png

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Regarding the troll...5/10 thread max.

Was hoping for more.

RIP to the dead.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Users who are viewing this thread