Doctor dies when his Porsche crashes at 150 mph during rush hour

_Snake_

Established Member
Think about how violently he stopped. The engine separated from the car and was thrown.....what, 100 ft?

OETKB

bad attitude
Established Member
My wife worked for this doctor. He had health issues. Diabetes. Bad. Before you guys judge him, the speculation is he had a "medical episode" or whatever you call it.

He had a seven hour colorectal surgery scheduled today. I don't think he planned this.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
My wife worked for this doctor. He had health issues. Diabetes. Bad. Before you guys judge him, the speculation is he had a "medical episode" or whatever you call it.

He had a seven hour colorectal surgery scheduled today. I don't think he planned this.

Friend of mine had a hypoglycemic episode and took out the telephone pole at the end of my driveway...he said he remember turning onto my road and them he passed out. Went into the ditch at 60ish...he didn't get hurt but said he didn't feel "low" until it was too late

Additionally I was in a 5hr total hip today...we had a bitch of a time getting thay new hip back in place lol

01Jes

Z06 bought with food stamps
Established Member
Could’ve been worse at least he passed in sports car going fast as ****.

scott_0

Established Member

and he was still practicing and doing surgeries? let alone driving........

OETKB

bad attitude
Established Member
and he was still practicing and doing surgeries? let alone driving........
He stayed booked solid for weeks. His colorectal surgical skills were in high demand. I don't know that anyone was aware, including him, of how bad his situation was. Hell, he could have had a heart attack. I sure as hell don't know, and neither do you.

Users who are viewing this thread