Does a person's past bother you?

J_ho67

MD in training
Established Member
So when starting to date someone or getting a new relationship, it's inevitable that the "past" conversation will come up. The "how many people have you slept with, craziest thing you've done, ex-significant other talk, and so on and so forth". So my question is, does it bother you when a girl has had a really wild past?
I know it shouldn't but my new interest and I just had that talk and I was instantly turned off by alot of what she said. Of course those were different times and she seems to have settled down but it still kinda bothered me for some reason. Anybody else had this problem?

gtmustang00

Established Member
it bothers me to a point, depends on the past, but i get turned off easily

JDStud6

Established Member
So when starting to date someone or getting a new relationship, it's inevitable that the "past" conversation will come up. The "how many people have you slept with, craziest thing you've done, ex-significant other talk, and so on and so forth". So my question is, does it bother you when a girl has had a really wild past?
I know it shouldn't but my new interest and I just had that talk and I was instantly turned off by alot of what she said. Of course those were different times and she seems to have settled down but it still kinda bothered me for some reason. Anybody else had this problem?

how many pipes have been laid? lol

It sorta bothers me at times, but I think if it didnt then it probably means you dont care about her that much. Find a girl now thats in her mid 20's and is a virgin, its pretty much impossible. :dancenana:

JD

Grizzly Adams

Resident Hippie
Established Member
It depends, there is a point of too much that can bother me. But when I think about it, I have gotten a lot of ass of the years, some that I am damn proud of and some I would rather not talk about. So in the end, I can't expect her to be perfect when I am far from it.

My ex and I have been getting chummy lately and I know that she was with two guys during the time we were broke up (over a year) because we talked about it, but I boned and got misc sexual practices performed on me by considerably more than that during that time so I don't have a problem with it. As long as she is with you, that is all that should really matter.

She once asked me how many girls I had slept with before her and she was sorry that she had asked after I told her. She has been with very few guys in her lifetime.

Last edited:

03_SVT_Freak

Stirring the pot :D
Established Member
depends on the event. if a girl tells me she had a wild night and was in a gangbang with like 10 guys...then yes..it kinda bothers me...lol

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
Yes.

That is one part of life that would be easier if we (as men and women) would abide by (yes; here it comes; this will probably send this thread to SD) God's word and remain virgins until marriage.

However; thats life; I'm not, she's not, we both have to live with the choices we made. At least we were 'in love' with the other party at the time and it wasn't a random hookup.

PonyFever

'03 DSG vert 3816 of 5082
Established Member
I guess you're attracted to different people for different reasons, either because of their past, or in spite of it. For me, it never mattered where someone had been, only that we had a few moments together.

J_ho67

MD in training
Established Member
no its not how many guys or anything like that that bothers me because her number wasn't any higher than mine, it's more like "one night I got really drunk and did this" type stuff. I'm no newbie to the party scene but she has quite obviously had a more eventful past than mine. And inevitably, the famous "it's not something I'm proud of" phrase comes out but it doesn't seem to deter from the fact that some stuff was just straight up on the trashy side. Like I said, it shouldn't bother me, but for some reason it does.

canibus

Established Member
to me if she was in a threesome with 2 guys, it's a no go from there. if it was her and another girl on one guy, i can understand that

J_ho67

MD in training
Established Member
It's alright that just means you love her and care about her. Who wouldn't be bothered? :beer:

See that's the thing, if I didn't care about this chick it wouldn't matter to me at all. It's pretty early on and there's still alot we don't know about eachother.

Grizzly Adams

Resident Hippie
Established Member
See that's the thing, if I didn't care about this chick it wouldn't matter to me at all. It's pretty early on and there's still alot we don't know about eachother.

Alright dude, fess up. What was it that has you so uneasy? Line em out, one by one. I gots to know (i'm a pervert)

canibus

Established Member

sounds like you have your hands full with what you know already, hate to find out what else she's got up her sleeve

JasonSnake

Established Member
Remember this rule:
When a girl says how many guys she's been with, multiply by 3.

When a dude says how many chics he's been with, divide by 3.

66speed

Ya dun goofed
Established Member
I live by "Dont ask, dont tell" when it comes to this situation. I never ask. I dont care. As long as you she is clean it shouldnt matter.

The girl I am dating now has asked me like 3 times and I just say " dont worry about it..It could be 3 or it could be 300. Im with you so it shouldnt matter." and it drives her nuts. I think cause we have mutual friends and they have said shit but whatever.

J_ho67

MD in training
Established Member
I live by "Dont ask, dont tell" when it comes to this situation. I never ask. I dont care. As long as you she is clean it shouldnt matter.

The girl I am dating now has asked me like 3 times and I just say " dont worry about it..It could be 3 or it could be 300. Im with you so it shouldnt matter." and it drives her nuts. I think cause we have mutual friends and they have said shit but whatever.

yeah I'm the same way. I never ask because I really don't care or need to know.

Users who are viewing this thread