Does anyone elses car suck at making parking lot turns

Trays GT

SVT Driver
Established Member
:shrug:my car absolutely suck at making tight parking lot turns. it has 18x9 saleens in front but i noticed this when i had the stock wheels on also. its almost as bad except for being shorter like a fullsize 4 door longbed truck. if have to swing wide to make it straight in the space. i have to see the space if i run up on it i can't make it in there. ill have to back up then swing out and pull in. i use to have a 93 fullsize bronco and that thing could almost turn in the spot if i ran past it. lol.. i have looked around and don't see where the wheel/tire rubbing against anything but just seeing if anyone elses car is like this:shrug:

GreySVTSnake01

Established Member
I don't think you should be squeezing into tight spaces anyways, if you can help it. Door dings much? Yep, I'm that douche that parks 3 miles away from the store so people won't park next to me, which the inevitably do anyway.

gmsux

Established Member
The MM Kmember/Aarm kit helps the car turn tighter I noticed.

GreySVTSnake01

Established Member
parkinfuu.jpg

Bite Me

Established Member
I don't think you should be squeezing into tight spaces anyways, if you can help it. Door dings much? Yep, I'm that douche that parks 3 miles away from the store so people won't park next to me, which the inevitably do anyway.

Yeah, and theres always a bigger dbag that likes to park next to nice cars with their rusted pick up trucks even if they are far away. At least here in OK. Happens to me all the time.

My car turns into spots just fine. In fact turns in just as good as my honda.....yes I said honda :coolman:

Trays GT

SVT Driver
Established Member
....trying something haven't done before

Last edited:

Trays GT

SVT Driver
Established Member
my car turns better than my foxes did. im not complaining lol

See my car is opposite. My 86 GT turns sharper than my cobra. The 86 front tires turn so sharp that that the tires try to slide:poke::shrug:

I don't try to but some times almost have to. Don't know how many of you are familiar with Kings Dominion Theme Park in VA. But i use to own a 02 Lightning with a custom flamed paint job. Everybody trys to park near the entrance and told myself when i went that i would at the road. So there is atleast 400 empty parking spots around my truck and some dumba** had to go and do what GreySVTSnake01 pic did and gave it a fuc**n door ding. And the darn car was still there when i left for the day. But being the nice guy about stuff i didn't do nothing to that persons car. I should had though.:fm::cuss::cuss::mj:

I usually back my car in. :shrug:

Tried this before also and still do sometimes. Park the car in a least parked area of the walmart parking lot. backed in. took 2 spots up when i did. and someone must of got mad and ran a shopping cart into the front of my 94 GT and busted the paint of the front bumper:fm::cuss:

Competition

Hood Rich
Established Member
I don't really take my Cobra anywhere, where I have to park in tight spaces. If I ever do though, I usually back in..but I back my DD in everywhere I go too.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
mine does fine...my Volvo S60 on the other hand has the turning radius of an aircraft carrier

my 06 Explorer beats my Cobra in turn radius by a mile!

Users who are viewing this thread