Does anyone have a billetflow 3.65” pulley?

beastmar

Established Member
Darn California law… I had a smog referee appointment last week and failed for some minor mods (in my opinion). I was wondering if anyone would sell or trade their billetflow 3.65” supercharger pulley for my 3.4”?

What are the chances that one of the guys who works at this station actually owns a bone stock mystichrome

beastmar

Established Member
Darn California law… I had a smog referee appointment last week and failed for some minor mods (in my opinion). I was wondering if anyone would sell or trade their billetflow 3.65” supercharger pulley for my 3.4”?

What are the chances that one of the guys who works at this station actually owns a bone stock mystichrome

Attachments

• 9B78BE9B-0778-4AB5-AFB9-10360DF3A17B.jpeg
    9B78BE9B-0778-4AB5-AFB9-10360DF3A17B.jpeg
    181 KB · Views: 84

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
California SUCKS. Can auto related restrictions get any worse there? Of course!

I hope you find your 3.65 pulley. Royal pain in the butt that they're requiring you to also relocate stuff back to the original locations.

Fastback

Baker
Established Member
Premium Member
Wow, that is going to be quite the list of stuff to find. Crazy how they tell you to put your car back to stock.

01yellercobra

Established Member
If it's functioning what does it matter where it's mounted? Do you have any friends that live out of state?

wckdvnm

Established Member
And that’s why I left that shithole; it isn’t worth even trying to find the parts. Find someone out of state willing to register it would more than likely cost you less time and money. Hell moving for me was easier and cheaper than finding a factory midpipe. This will only get worse till the car has to be completely factory down intakes even though EO’s exist for them.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

beastmar

Established Member
And that’s why I left that shithole; it isn’t worth even trying to find the parts. Find someone out of state willing to register it would more than likely cost you less time and money. Hell moving for me was easier and cheaper than finding a factory midpipe. This will only get worse till the car has to be completely factory down intakes even though EO’s exist for them.

Man parts for our cars are only going up. I was able to find most of the parts, just need a 3.65 pulley that bolts onto the billetflow hub. I may need to go the custom route if I’m unable to source one.

01yellercobra

Established Member
You might have an easier time finding a stock pulley and puller to swap on for the check.

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Wow a/f are illegal. WTH

Not allowing A/F cuts down on street racing or so they claim. Meanwhile saying hey everybody look how fast the new Telsa is!

Ironically most bolt ons that are getting nitpicked now are actually improvements over stock in terms of efficiency. Kind of why you buy them.

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Sheesh

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Pretty much anything in Cali and NY that has been touched is now presented under the guise of street racing. Waiting for the proposal to outlaw vinyl wraps without a commercial plate and purpose.

Not to go into a rant where I'm a pot calling the tea kettle. I'll just say there is a way to still have fun things if people are respectful of others. Like not removing muffles for 10hp and remote starting at 5am.

Last edited:

muscleatsrice

Established Member
Pretty much anything in Cali and NY that has been touched is now presented under the guise of street racing. Waiting for the proposal to outlaw vinyl wraps without a commercial plate and purpose.

Not to go into a rant where I'm a pot calling the tea kettle. I'll just say their is a way to still have fun things if people are respectful of others. Like not removing muffles for 10hp and remote starting at 5am.

This is true. It’s always a few knuckle heads that ruin it for everyone else.

I’m in CA and have been out of the car scene for a while until recently. It was bad before, but if got a lot to learn lol

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

oscar5868

Established Member
I am in the market for the Billetflow 3.65 pulley as well, I called Billetflow and right away she knew I was calling from California.

oscar5868

Established Member
I just found out my car was ref'ed as well, I had to order a Metco 3.65 pulley along with a 2.7, as soon as I put the pulley on I need to get my ECU re-flashed from a Ford dealer so that I can make an appointment with the referee.

Roush6018

Established Member
to pass smog in california i recommend a stock upper pulley on your factory eaton or you install a whipple or kenne bell supercharger with their stock pulley and carb sticker.

also it sounds like you relocated the parts on the side of the supercharger too, youre going to need the stock bracket that holds those in view for the smog inspector to see they are present and installed correctly.

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
I am in the market for the Billetflow 3.65 pulley as well, I called Billetflow and right away she knew I was calling from California.

yup a couple years ago i told them they'd probably really clean up if they started making these again. lol

in my case the ref was okay with it being an aftermarket billetflow, but he did measure (through the slots on the stock pulley cover) that it was 3.65.

would suck having to pull off that hub just for smog

Users who are viewing this thread