Does anyone have experience with the Race Star 94s?

Healthforhazard

Established Member
They are on super discount. I can get a 15x10 and 17x7 for $600 (149 ea) plus shipping. I plan to daily drive on 275/60s. Other 15x10 with matching fronts usually equal $1600+ I would prefer the other racestars but my money tree is still growing right now

Redline8k

Established Member
it hard to find photos of people using these wheels. The race star site has a few. but Im looking specifically for them polished on a DIB car

Redline8k

Established Member
Lol trust me I did look, two different search engines different tags etc. I've found photos of them on mustangs just not the 100% what I was looking for...

Vert

Established Member
That's a good price but are they direct drilled. That was one of my deciding factors when I picked a drag set up.

Joewee500

Established Member
That's s killer price. I was going to get those when I got a drag setup just because they weren't the usual stars. Who has them for that price?

Last edited:

nate-roth

Established Member
I just put some SVE chrome drags on my 14' GHIG. I'm in Gainesville visiting family, your welcome to check them out. The 15X10 with a MT 275/60 is hooking from a 5MPH roll in first gear. I also removed the front sway bar which is helping weight transfer and is greatly helping the street hook up. It's unbelievable how much faster the car feels when the tires hook up at any speed.

Car has Magnuson TVS 2300 and supporting mods, makes around 600. Suspension is all stock minus front sway bar and rear sway bar relocate.

Users who are viewing this thread