does chewing tobacco cause mouth cancer??

darknightcobra

REALTOR
Established Member
alot of you mis-understood me.....chew says on the pack, may cause gum diesease, on tins of dip it says may cause cancer. So is CHEW which is not DIP/SNUFF EQUALLY AS BADDDDDDDDDDDDD

Last edited:

darknightcobra

REALTOR
Established Member
As far as I have read to today that the chemical's vary between the two, chew does not have fiberglass in it and that the us surgeon general has two different warning's about two different products.......

Sapperstang

Established Member
alot of you mis-understood me.....chew says on the pack, may cause gum diesease, on tins of dip it says may cause cancer. So is CHEW which is not DIP/SNUFF EQUALLY AS BADDDDDDDDDDDDD

Are you that stupid? :bash:Any of that shit can cause mouth cancer and gum disease. Just stay away from it. None of it is safe. It's a disgusting habit too.

SnkBtn99

Speeding bullet!!
Established Member
yes.

carcinoma1.gif

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
Wow. Your intelligence is amazing.

You could do us all a favor and kill yourself now. Sounds like a good plan to me.
If you seriously got upset by this, or took it seriously, please read your own post and take your own advice.

You are prob. a Obama nut swinger arent you?

gtfo.gif

Yeah! So we all might as well have terrible breath and ugly teeth until then!

:bored::poke:

Uh, i have smoked since i was 16, dipped for 3 years. My teeth are more than likely whiter than yours, and i have had no ladies tell me i need to get a mint. Been to the dentist numerous times, where he can tell that i do these things but doesnt see anything wrong with my mouth.

Some of yall amaze me, do you not realize that most of these pictures posted on here, and the ones they showed you in school about mouth cancer are from someone that dipped 3 cans a day, or smoked a carton a day.

:dw:

MoreBoostPlease

Lifted and Boosted
Established Member
If you seriously got upset by this, or took it seriously, please read your own post and take your own advice.

You are prob. a Obama nut swinger arent you?

gtfo.gif

Uh, i have smoked since i was 16, dipped for 3 years. My teeth are more than likely whiter than yours, and i have had no ladies tell me i need to get a mint. Been to the dentist numerous times, where he can tell that i do these things but doesnt see anything wrong with my mouth.

Some of yall amaze me, do you not realize that most of these pictures posted on here, and the ones they showed you in school about mouth cancer are from someone that dipped 3 cans a day, or smoked a carton a day.

:dw:

Did I get upset? No. Do I think you are an absolute idiot? Yes. By your terribly flawed logic, a smoker can only get cancer if they smoke a carton a day?

Obama??!! **** no!

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
Did I get upset? No. Do I think you are an absolute idiot? Yes. By your terribly flawed logic, a smoker can only get cancer if they smoke a carton a day?

Obama??!! **** no!

No it only takes one, or so they say. Do you really believe someone who smokes a pack every 2 weeks, to a person who smokes 2 packs a day have the same chance of getting cancer?

MoreBoostPlease

Lifted and Boosted
Established Member
No it only takes one, or so they say. Do you really believe someone who smokes a pack every 2 weeks, to a person who smokes 2 packs a day have the same chance of getting cancer?

Obviously someone who smokes more will have a better chance, but that's not the point he made. He was implying that because he's been smoking/dipping for x number of years and hasn't yet developed cancer, that the cigarettes/chew aren't harmful.

I've personally witnessed casual users develop severe cancer, as well as heavy users.

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
Obviously someone who smokes more will have a better chance, but that's not the point he made. He was implying that because he's been smoking/dipping for x number of years and hasn't yet developed cancer, that the cigarettes/chew aren't harmful.

I've personally witnessed casual users develop severe cancer, as well as heavy users.

Ok i personally havent. People who use more have a greater chance. I like my chances and i can still enjoy myself. Making the asumption that i have bad breath and bad teeth cause i smoke and dip because you are profiling me with the rest of the hillbillys that smoke or dip 30x's more than me is stupid.

MoreBoostPlease

Lifted and Boosted
Established Member
Ok i personally havent. People who use more have a greater chance. I like my chances and i can still enjoy myself. Making the asumption that i have bad breath and bad teeth cause i smoke and dip because you are profiling me with the rest of the hillbillys that smoke or dip 30x's more than me is stupid.

While you may brush your teeth very well after using any of those products, when you are in the act of smoking or dipping you look trashy, smell disgusting, and have bad breath. That's just my opinion. I'm not here to change your ways.....I won't get cancer from you using a dangerous product.

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
While you may brush your teeth very well after using any of those products, when you are in the act of smoking or dipping you look trashy, smell disgusting, and have bad breath. That's just my opinion. I'm not here to change your ways.....I won't get cancer from you using a dangerous product.

Thats why we have mints, and axe body spray :banana:

Users who are viewing this thread