Does MM make a Billet Flow knock off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
In regards to what product?

I can't think of anything where they overlap except maybe the firewall adjuster.

svt32v99

Suck it!
Established Member
mblgjr said:
In regards to what product?

I can't think of anything where they overlap except maybe the firewall adjuster.

Yeah, the guy who I PMed on another site about an "MM Diff Brace" just e-mailed me pics. Its the 03-04 IRS Crossmember Brace. I had thought that perhaps MM made a knock off like Steeda did for the Diff Cover brace.

Thanks though.

mosconiac

Established Member
I don't see one on their website. Even if they did offer one, I suggest everyone buy the BF...like me.

TheGord

Texas Proud
Established Member
a shop told me the other day that the billetflow is a ripoff of the metco diff brace. ive never heard this. whats the quality of the metco products. the billetflow still looks like its the strongest.

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
Metco makes wonderful control arms and idler pullies, however, I don't think that they have ever made an IRS cover brace.

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
mblgjr said:
Metco makes wonderful control arms and idler pullies, however, I don't think that they have ever made an IRS cover brace.

+1

dougwg

Established Member
TheGord said:
a shop told me the other day that the billetflow is a ripoff of the metco diff brace. ive never heard this. whats the quality of the metco products. the billetflow still looks like its the strongest.

TheGord,

one of 2 things...

1) You don't remember correctly:shrug:
2) The "shop" don't know shit:nono:

MM (Maximum Motorsports) does make a FRONT diff brace for the 99-01 Cobras.... the same thing that comes stock on an 03-04 Cobra.:idea:

Metco does not make an IRS Diff Cover Brace.

Everyone else,:read:

Here's what went on with the IRS Diff Cover Brace:

Joe Lynch's idea.
He gave the idea to MJchip.
MJchip came to me and asked if I would produce them.
We went into the venture as partners.
MJchip asked to be bought out of the deal as it was not really his kind of product.
BilletFlow and MJchip came to an agreement and all rights to the IRS Diff Cover Brace were transfered to BilletFlow.
BilletFlow has continued to produce this brace and make several improvements.:coolman:
All others are simply cheap, poorly make, inferior copies.:bash:

Doug
BilletFlow

Nuff said! Please lock this down :bored:

dougwg

Established Member
mblgjr said:

and yes if you need a set of Control Arms... BUY METCO! as they are the best! :rockon:

And I can get them for you if you like :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread