Done Deal

ROBSNAKE

Established Member
Well I finally did it. Gone is the 03 term and in is the GT500. Feels sweet. I think Im gonna be pretty happy. A bit over and I dont care. Now dont get me wrong my 03 was a fun car and it ran hard but Im kinda digging this new one. White coupe , blue stripes. Nice.:pepper: :banana: :rockon:

69b302

Established Member
Congrads on the new car. The white and blue combo is a nice choice. Let the mods begin!! 500HP is just the starting point.

ROBSNAKE

Established Member
Thanks for the well wishes everyone. The cars pretty sweet. Put abot 70 miles on it today. The one thing I do notice is that even though its tight the car seems to be a bit jumpy on imperfect roads and hitting bumps in the road. My 03 had full length subs and a 3 point strut tower brace. So I would askdoes anyone feel the same and if so what suspension mods they did to correct it.

eci

Banned
ROBSNAKE said:
Thanks for the well wishes everyone. The cars pretty sweet. Put abot 70 miles on it today. The one thing I do notice is that even though its tight the car seems to be a bit jumpy on imperfect roads and hitting bumps in the road. My 03 had full length subs and a 3 point strut tower brace. So I would askdoes anyone feel the same and if so what suspension mods they did to correct it.

Your 03 had IRS bro :)

Fastfords

Established Member
Congratulations. Nice choice on the color. Glad you could live with the deal you made. Hope you enjoy the car.

03reptile

Established Member
I have white with the LeMans stripe delete. Enjoy your car,and as mentioned, I have also noticed that the new car is more dicey and nervous then my 03 Terminator. You have to be very attentive when driving. I'm ordering the Eibach pro-kit lowering springs and hope this will settle her down a bit.

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
03reptile said:
I have white with the LeMans stripe delete. Enjoy your car,and as mentioned, I have also noticed that the new car is more dicey and nervous then my 03 Terminator. You have to be very attentive when driving. I'm ordering the Eibach pro-kit lowering springs and hope this will settle her down a bit.

That is mainly due to the soft suspension and why it drives so soft and cushy. :idea:

Users who are viewing this thread