dont buy from nightwing

chip6990

Established Member
Any positive dealings with people you can post? Haha. There are always two sides to every story, but dang, people being unhappy with how you do business seems to the norm not the exception.

I guess I am the exception.....
I have dealt with nightwing for years, nothing but a good person! If you decide to not do business with him, its your loss. He used to live 30 miles away from me, and he let me detail a car he was about to sell. Once completed, he never questioned my prices, was satisfied with my services, and have since detailed every car he has owned. Including this CO Cobra. I just recently done the complete interior on the car as well. Never has he questioned me. Now he dont live to far from, he even contacting me to take care of his lawn maintenance needs. He has helped me out several times by working on my GT. I told him not to sell the car, but he said a guy was coming to pick it up today. Our families have became good friends over the past 5 or 6 years, so in my opinion, he is a stand up guy, your loss.

svtcollector1

orange svt collector
Established Member
First off chip6990 u didnt buy anything from him u sold him your services .....flip it around and try to buy something from him and see what happens ...and he may be total diffrrent in person or if he knows u ???He does I think get off on the fact that people want his car and or stuff . This was my dream car and like everyone reading thiswould have felt the same way especially after the time I spent and headache of sitting at the bank and getting stiff lined up . I was pissed when he started playing games with me .I really wanted the car and should have given up a year ago when he would hardly reply back .I just believed his lies .......bottom line this guy doesn't really want to sell his car he just list it ever so many months to try to hook as many as he can ...why only he can tell u that but as for me I'm done with him !! I just pray someday somebody can rescue that poor CO cobra from the guy cause I certainly gave it my all !!!!

Users who are viewing this thread