Dont buy the new Rain Gum!

o2k

Noob
Established Member
Thats supposed to add to the flavor.... :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl:

o2k

Noob
Established Member
My friend once pulled a bloodied band aid out of his mouth after eating some rice. We all almost threw up..

DirtyD916

SVT Based God
Established Member
tell them (the gum company) just to see what they say. then tell your local newspaper and news station to get some coverage. ANd of course the most important part of all. . get a goddamn lawyer! A good one!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
It will add some beneficial protein to your diet, so chew away! LOL!

Gringo185

2nd Civ Div
Established Member
I bought a pack of cinnamon about a month ago and I'll never do it again. I've left gum in my car before and it turned out fine. Mabey a little bit softer but still gum. This crap turned into mush. I ended up having to lick it off the foil. It didn't have a very strong flavor. And what little flavor it did have, didn't even last that long. Thanks, but no thanks.

NinoAvila

Who's awesome....YOU ARE!
Established Member
Wow, stuff like that sucks because it comes down to this: how can you prove that the fingernail was in there and not planted?

I would hate for something like that to happen. So frustrating because you *DID* find it, but how do you prove it? :( Good luck bro!

-N

Gringo185

2nd Civ Div
Established Member
NinoAvila said:
Wow, stuff like that sucks because it comes down to this: how can you prove that the fingernail was in there and not planted?

I would hate for something like that to happen. So frustrating because you *DID* find it, but how do you prove it? :( Good luck bro!

-N

DNA? The can definitely proove it's not his. And, if they wanted to put forth the effort, they could test the workers and see if they can find a match.

dbmach12004

SuperStar
Established Member
Most likely they will just send you some more gum or a refund, the finger nail didn’t cause any type of physical or mental issues so there really isn’t much they have to do....you can go to the papers but they will probably look at that as a threat and you will lose any chance of getting something out of this.

I found a chicken foot in my McDonalds nuggets a while back and had the opportunity to talk to a bunch of lawyers about this kind of stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread