Dont buy wheel replicas 03 cobra rims :(

bitemark

Established Member
You certainly have a right to complain, just as everyone else feels its their right to tell you what a bad move it was. Such is a car forum I guess.

Sorry for the shitty luck. It happens to the best of us.

Jefe

Established Member
BTW AFS got all their wheels from China too....Came over on a boat....

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Wheel reps polished wheels are actually really nice. I understand you may have wanted chrome but try and make the best out of what you got as that's a killer deal for 4 polished wheels. Just hit them with a powerball and the Mequires mag wheel polishing compound and they'll come out great.
G13508_HRMagAlumPolish.jpg

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
Wheel reps polished wheels are actually really nice. I understand you may have wanted chrome but try and make the best out of what you got as that's a killer deal for 4 polished wheels. Just hit them with a powerball and the Mequires mag wheel polishing compound and they'll come out great.
G13508_HRMagAlumPolish.jpg

This! Plus you can get them cleared after you get them polished back up.

IMO That is the solution to this unfortunate debacle.

Hmbre97

Eaton powered
Established Member
Maybe instead of everyone not buying Wheel Replica wheels, everyone should instead NOT sell anything to you since you're too stupid to read the description of what you're buying.

Slow mustang :(
Established Member
Maybe instead of everyone not buying Wheel Replica wheels, everyone should instead NOT sell anything to you since you're too stupid to read the description of what you're buying.

:lol:

You tell him brutha!

nolyaw

Been there owned that
Established Member
If all you needed was the rear 10.5's in chrome you should have ordered them from American Muscle. Free shipping and you would have had them in 1 day via UPS ground. oops...............

Yeah, except they have been on backorder since January......oops

They push the date back by 2 weeks every time you call them, now it is June 18th

I cancelled my order and got AFS's last set of Chrome 17x10.5's...we shall see

cobra=trouble

Established Member
my 10.5 rears from american muscle look awesome and the center caps fit perfect. sorry for your bad luck bro.....

IMG_0203.jpg
same here A/M chrome i did have to put some elect. tape around my center caps just to amke them tighter..

your car stance looks god man //you got IRS still?

i got 17x10.5 on the rear with 315 nittos. but with 97 cobra SRA it dont look bad i think i need a .500 spacer

Quicktime_GT

Established Member
hell i'd polish them up and slap um on the car... I like the look of a polished wheel.

Alot of your more expensive wheels aren't chrome, they're polished..

Users who are viewing this thread