Goocher0310th

Established Member

Attachments

• IMG_8259.jpeg
    IMG_8259.jpeg
    397.9 KB · Views: 52

Goocher0310th

Established Member
Thanks, chrome would look kick ass on my MG. Are you using the original center caps?
No, they are the SVE centers, and I found a place that made those Chrome SVT stickers to put over the SVE. You can see the SVE sticking up a bit, eventually I'll take those off and dremel down the raised emblem so the sticker is flush.

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
I could have easily bought another Terminator several times. Still can. But it was time for me to move on to different experiences. I still stay very active around the community and tune them daily. They will always have a place in my heart, but I have no plans on buying another.

LS WUT

Established Member
I could have easily bought another Terminator several times. Still can. But it was time for me to move on to different experiences. I still stay very active around the community and tune them daily. They will always have a place in my heart, but I have no plans on buying another.
What do you drive these days Kevin?

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member

Would you be interested in tuning a 98 with a 67mm turbo?

TORQUERULES

Established Member
Thanks, have a customer that's become a friend who's going to help advise, as that's what he does. Is that for both of you? Are you pulling SS yet Bob?

Me either, I thought you had the EB. Just starting to research them a little. What trim level did you get?
XLT with the black package (which is MUCH more comprehensive than the one on the Ranger) that gives you specific wheels, trim, and interior (no orange). Sunroof, electronics package with bed outlets, etc., AWD, and towing. Great daily. Perfect actually. I think a woman designed the interior. Cubbies everywhere. Lol.

I have it tuned and it will get up and go. Lacks the low end punch the 2.3 Ecoboost in the Ranger has (which is basically a detuned Focus RS/Mustang Ecoboost HP engine), but will crank faster and hold power a little higher. Nice linear power curve.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
XLT with the black package (which is MUCH more comprehensive than the one on the Ranger) that gives you specific wheels, trim, and interior (no orange). Sunroof, electronics package with bed outlets, etc., AWD, and towing. Great daily. Perfect actually. I think a woman designed the interior. Cubbies everywhere. Lol.

I have it tuned and it will get up and go. Lacks the low end punch the 2.3 Ecoboost in the Ranger has (which is basically a detuned Focus RS/Mustang Ecoboost HP engine), but will crank faster and hold power a little higher. Nice linear power curve.
Transmission?

CJHAMIL

Pew Professional
Established Member
No, they are the SVE centers, and I found a place that made those Chrome SVT stickers to put over the SVE. You can see the SVE sticking up a bit, eventually I'll take those off and dremel down the raised emblem so the sticker is flush.
The SVE logo is just an aluminum sticker. Comes off with heat. Underneath is just chrome plastic

Users who are viewing this thread