Don't ever sell your Terminator..... you will just buy another one

_Lariat

_lariat on insta
Established Member

Drove it the other day, excuse the potato camera.
Seeing this gets me excited to get mine done... I need to get my 2.2 up to Jon Bond and have it fixed...

Also, reading through all of this, I'm glad I've been afforded the luxury of owning the cars I do. Every one of your responses and inside thoughts on these makes me glad for not parting mine out. It'll never be that big dollar cobra running across whatever big auction house is in 20 years, but it'll sit nicely in my collection ready to go and put a smile on my face whenever I grab the keys...

LS WUT

Established Member
Seeing this gets me excited to get mine done... I need to get my 2.2 up to Jon Bond and have it fixed...

Also, reading through all of this, I'm glad I've been afforded the luxury of owning the cars I do. Every one of your responses and inside thoughts on these makes me glad for not parting mine out. It'll never be that big dollar cobra running across whatever big auction house is in 20 years, but it'll sit nicely in my collection ready to go and put a smile on my face whenever I grab the keys...
That’s a fact brother. I was just talking about this the other day with a buddy of mine. He said I should sell off a few mustangs and focus on my retirement, etc. I said I’d agree with you however even my recent accident had put a huge dent in my leg, and back long term. I’d rather have run now and not look back when I’m 60 and be like man I wish I did this, or wish I bought that. I’d be extremely upset if I lost my leg and I couldn’t ride motorcycles, or drive my cars.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
It only came with the pressure side.
Oh I have some motive bottles with hose that are for the bleeder side. I must have ordered those separately.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Stage 4.6

Established Member
Would be first in line to buy. Beautiful 13! No hate for that Mystichrome either. The c6z is a magnificent car, so hard to go wrong with any of your choices.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app
Yeah the 13 drives so smooth and brings on the power with relative ease, Love them Recaro seats too! Definitely will give it some hard thoughts. It will have to be the right C6 ZO6, by that i mean color and option package.

fitforspeed

Established Member
Yeah the 13 drives so smooth and brings on the power with relative ease, Love them Recaro seats too! Definitely will give it some hard thoughts. It will have to be the right C6 ZO6, by that i mean color and option package.

The Shelby’s are definitely smooth, and the Recaros make it just right. I seriously considered bidding on this c6z a while back. Had the carbon package and carbon hood. They drive so perfect imo.

Stage 4.6

Established Member
The Shelby’s are definitely smooth, and the Recaros make it just right. I seriously considered bidding on this c6z a while back. Had the carbon package and carbon hood. They drive so perfect imo.

Wow that thing is beautiful..

Relaxed Chaos

Just another Gen X Hero
Established Member
Premium Member
Has anyone sold their car for a 911? I've looking at a 991.2 or 992.1 cars.

I sold mine for an RS5 (which I sold for a GT350). Luxury muscle is not the same experience as a cheap pony car with a big engine stuffed in it. If you want a playful 911, get a RWD version. 911's are fast, balanced, fun, and amazing to drive. They are a well behaved driver's car, not really a smash-pedal-go-fast straight line brawler in stock form. Some find them boring or lacking character.

prs97

Established Member
Has anyone sold their car for a 911? I've looking at a 991.2 or 992.1 cars.

I'm thinking about unloading my 911 (997.1 Turbo) and keeping the Terminator.

Not sure there's many other people on the planet that would choose the primitive pony car hatchet over a low mileage, garage queen German scalpel but...

I only have a single garage space for one car, have no viable options to put a lift in the garage, & I'm tired of paying rent to have a home for the other car.

The 911 is awesome but the Terminator is a lifer.

Users who are viewing this thread