Dont know which way to go on my fuel system....

Teej281

Established Member
I dont think that the budget return system is doing it the wrong way, as long as you use stealth pumps instead of the walbros. But honestly, the A1000 isnt going to get you very far on E85.

Kwik03DSG

Established Member
So based on what you guys are saying here, its better to run the Aeromotive stealth vs the GSS342's? Im selling my fore returnless setup right now for the Lethal Triple Pump return setup and either Bosch 105's or ID 1000 injectors... Are the flow rates similar for the Aeromotive pumps vs the GSS342? and what about cost per pump?

Thanks.

DaveHutch

Bullets and Cars n stuff
Established Member
I dont think that the budget return system is doing it the wrong way, as long as you use stealth pumps instead of the walbros. But honestly, the A1000 isnt going to get you very far on E85.

now i have heard it both ways. i personally know of two guys running an A1000 and a 2.2 kb on 19psi, 80lbs injectors and they are fine on the corn.

an A1000 is rated to 1500 on NA motors, and 1200ish on blown motors. Take into account the 30 percent fuel adjustment, and you are still above 700 horse. i am only planning on making 680 ish....

DaveHutch

Bullets and Cars n stuff
Established Member
edit. nevermind. just got off the phone with aeromotive. looks like i need an eliminator for sure. you guys were right. they also dont think 80lb injectors will cut it!

arent there guys out there running 80s on E85?

Users who are viewing this thread