Don't see these too often

M3xpress

Established Member
Maybe not Veyron rare, but I thought it was cool. My Dad was getting some dinner late Sunday night and saw this.....

Owner was in town running his car at Barber and was a pretty cool guy, showed it off, started it up, etc.

Slightly Motivated

Stormtrooper
Established Member
Guy at my country club just got one. He always let us drive his california, so its only a matter of time before we get to drive this beast :banana:

101blur

Established Member
these are awesome cars I see them every day they get delivered a block away from my work. they sound good too

RARE5.0

RARE NOTCHBACK
Established Member
I drove one at vegas motor speedway while i was there for sema. AMAZING car and the sound of it!!!!! Who needs a Radio

whitedevil0321

Established Member
They're a dime a dozen out here in southern California. I've even raced one in my AC. Not impressed.

media-catalog-product-s-i-silly-goose.jpg

try racing that car on a road course :rockon: i love me a 458 :banana:

7.62x51

Established Member
They're a dime a dozen out here in southern California. I've even raced one in my AC. Not impressed.

I was just gonna say - I live in San Diego - I have yet to see a 458 Italia in person. I spend most of my life on Coronado Island as well. Lots of other Ferrari's though

305Terminator

Established Member
I see them all the time by my house. But there is a couple of exotic car garages around here and a exotic car dealer.

eddyroxx

Established Member
i always see them but i live in los angeles lol
i can see they are more rare in other places though
for example i see more exotic cars than i do cobras
its the other way around in some places

ponyboyisaac

Now Kaioken...times 10!!
Established Member
I rarely see anything over here in the great plains :(. Once there was a lambo murcielago at a local car show, and I also once saw a ferrari testarossa in my town her in nebraska. Thats about it as far as italian exotics that i've ever seen.

MYFSTSVT99L

Ingot 2012
Established Member
There is a place in town here that has a cars and coffee every other month and a guy showed up in 1 last time. Very badass car. All kinds of exotics show up there though. I have personally seen this car there, and Kyle is a super nice guy and willing to tell you about it.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyj7D1zTSBc&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]Kyle's Underground Racing Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo - 241 at The Texas Mile - TTG Mobil 1 - YouTube[/nomedia]

Users who are viewing this thread