Don't tase me bro (my brother Chad getting tased)

Bel-Dooch

Established Member
I figured you guys would get a kick out of this. This is my brother Chad, he works for the Sheriffs deparment.

He CHOOSE to get shot with it instead of putting one prong in his pocket and one in his shoe. He took a 5 second "ride" where others only took a 3 seconds.

Enjoy

VIDOE http://s92.photobucket.com/albums/l1/AudiA6_01/?action=view&current=PICT0032.flv

Picture of the taser prong;

Taserprong.gif

Last edited:

F8LBITEva

Alexis Texas' #1 fan
Established Member
atleast he didnt fall on his face. Nice frontosa tanks and who's the chick with the jean skirt???

Last edited:

musclefan21

Established Member
I still dont know, when they shoot, does that thing sticks to your clothes or your skin? how does taser shooting works? somebody school me pleasse.

astrocreep96

Inevitable
Established Member
Premium Member
Dumb question, but why doesnt it transfer to the guys holding him ? Is it just that its under the skin ?

I think the electricity only travels between the two probes, and they are not in it's path. Would be funny to have each of the guys on the end hold one though, and watch all three get shocked.

fas4d

Established Member
They used to be shaped like a knitting needle and you had to have them removed buy a doctor.
Ask me how I know?:cuss:

Bel-Dooch

Established Member
They used to be shaped like a knitting needle and you had to have them removed buy a doctor.
Ask me how I know?:cuss:

It's hard to see in the picture but there's a little "hook" on the end of the prong the keeps it from pulling out. These can/are pulled out by them, no Dr needed. One quick pull and it's out.

Users who are viewing this thread