Dont We get free car washes?

Fast Willy

Established Member
I get one every time i take my car to the ship when i get work done and they wash it. As far as I know not everyone gets there car wash bc when my dad and mom take there cars in they dont.

04silversnake

Established Member
They are supposed to do it, like some of the menbers aready mentioned, wash, vacum, and rental up to $25. I rather do it myself when it is ready. Dont want run any chances.

astig00

The MONEY PIT!!
Established Member
I had my local SVT dealer wash mine after I told them not to. Low and behold, when I picked it up, there was a huge scratch on top of the rear bumper......... :cuss:

o4cOb|2a

Wheel Hop 4 Life
Established Member
As stated above most dealers will wash your car for free if its there for service or in the body shop. I know that most don't dry them atleast in the spring/summer because of all the service, body shop, and and not to mention new cars the detailers have to do also. There just isn't enough time to to sit and give every car a full detail. Your better off telling them not to touch it at all.

x14

Established Member
They all lie!

When I was buying my Cobra the Ford service manager told me that because its a Cobra when I bring it in for service I will get a rental car for the day and a car wash. The only car wash I got was when I picked it up. When I brought my car in for warranty work and asked for the rental they said I only get that if they had to keep the car for over 24hr.

Users who are viewing this thread