Doubled my R's sMILES!!!!

RoscoP

Established Member
Had a beautiful weekend here in Idaho and enjoyed the doubling of the miles since I got #298. Turned over 3700miles! Cruised around the back roads with friends who have a '93 and '95, fun time had by all. Have pictures but no clue how to get them on here!

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator

Saleenrose

Established Member
Rent these?
RRPi5Ip.jpg
"

Last edited:

Saleenrose

Established Member
The 93R was mine, #104, the 95R was my buddy Don's, I don't know the number. Idaho seems to have a good share of the R's now. I started in 2004 with the 00R, #295 and the got a 93R in 2006, and Jason liked the 93R so much he got a 93R, I then found the 95R of mine, #176 and Roscop liked the 00R so much he got his 00R, then out of the blue my dad ask which R he should get so we found 95R #4. So I guess I started something in Idaho. I guess that make 2.3 sets in this area.

Last edited:

RoscoP

Established Member
I'm pretty sure I saw you cruising down greenhurst Friday evening.
Car looked awesome.

I saw your car also and it looked nice. There are a lot of cars out now that the weather is nice! Only question is which of the two do I want to drive, saleenrose's decision process is much longer, his collection his awesome and all are driven regularly.....except the one that isn't finished.

flattrack53

Established Member
Again, great pictures guys. Saleenrose, Do you have a bolt in cage or is that just a harness bar I see?

Users who are viewing this thread