Dr. Colorchip Review *Before & After Pics*

Predatorbird

Established Member
If I get a chance to wash my car, I'll get some close up pics this weekend. It uses paint to fill in the spots, it's not a paste. I did do some deep scratches on the side of my car. I think you can layer it to fill it in completely, I just did one coat to make it less noticeable. Like I said, don't expect it to look like a brand new paint job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
Thanks for this! I'm defidently going to pick up a kit soon. I have a white car and the chips bother me every time I go to wash my car!

GTIZZL

Established Member
Any chance you could post up the directions OP? I'm really interested in buying this but want to see the directions first and their website doesn't show them..

Last edited:

GTIZZL

Established Member
Just ordered this.. Can't wait to get it and see how it works out, especially since I was recently thinking about having the front bumper re-sprayed!

nckissfan

Nevermore
Established Member
here is a how-to video, looks like a good product.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4rmx5EmsKY&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - Dr. ColorChip demo on road rash at BMW Oktoberfest 2010[/nomedia]

smitty2919

Established Member
post closer after pics, i'm really interested! I have an AB Mach and am kinda worried that after doing this on the leading edge of the hood, couple spots on leading edge of fenders the paint will look darker and see little dark paint spots. Maybe almost worse than just leaving them alone lol

Predatorbird

Established Member
I haven't been able to wash the car and take pics yet. I'm thinking about using the PC on the front bumper and re-applying the paint to some spots. I think I can make it look even better. I'll post pics of that process if I do that.

zporta

KB INSIDE
Established Member
I have some on order, how long are you supposed to wait before washing the car after use?

GTIZZL

Established Member
I have some on order, how long are you supposed to wait before washing the car after use?

I believe it said you can wash it that same day..

I just got my kit in the mail yesterday, I can't wait to try it out. I'll be sure to take some close ups of before and after.

firebird1999us

Established Member
I've got the comparable Langka kit and the 4-5 major chips I've done on my daily driven Toyota Yaris came out great...I actually just had my front and rear bumper and hood repainted because of Atlanta roads/stone chips. Came out great but I've still got some small, random spots on the car I need to hit with the Langka;-)

Users who are viewing this thread