Dragtimes Switzer GT-R 250mph standing mile!

TheHitman™

Established Member
..Neck and neck?....I understand you own a GTR and obviously very much like them, but that claim is just silly. Lol

In that iteration of the event it did. The GT-R also has more in it as the car was running at 75% power.

Also to those saying Ford GT this or that. This is a full weight, full interior TRUE STREET CAR GT-R on R888's. No gimmicks here, just a built 3.8L with huge turbos and a built trans that revs to 9 grand.

SVTCobra60

Established Member
In that iteration of the event it did. The GT-R also has more in it as the car was running at 75% power.

I'm sorry I'm still not understanding completely. The difference was 21.8 compared to 22.6..so almost a full second. Let's assume the average speed in that last second is 240...that means that these two cars if going against each others times would be 280ft. (roughly) from each other. That's not even taking into account that the TTG was 15mph faster as well. The TTG is not maxed out either.

Last edited:

Kiohtee

Established Member
I'm sorry I'm still not understanding completely. The difference was 21.8 compared to 22.6..so almost a few seconds. Let's assume the average speed in that last second is 240...that means that these two cars if going against each others times would be 280ft. (roughly) from each other. That's not even taking into account that the TTG was 15mph faster as well. The TTG is not maxed out either.

That's not even a second worth of difference, much less "a few." I don't really care either way. I have nothing to gain or lose by this and am just passing by appreciating what this car can do. But if it means anything I'd rock this before the GT or Gallardo.

SVTCobra60

Established Member
That's not even a second worth of difference, much less "a few." I don't really care either way. I have nothing to gain or lose by this and am just passing by appreciating what this car can do. But if it means anything I'd rock this before the GT or Gallardo.

Sorry type, I meant to write FULL lol :beer:

CD07GT500

Klaus's Bitch
Established Member

Also to those saying Ford GT this or that. This is a full weight, full interior TRUE STREET CAR GT-R on R888's. No gimmicks here, just a built 3.8L with huge turbos and a built trans that revs to 9 grand.

Ford GT is also a street car. Just a faster street car.

HandBanana

Established Member

Yeah, not sure what these guys are talking about the Ford GT for. That car that did 283mph in the standing mile was the furthest thing from a street car! This GTR is impressive because you could take it off the runway and then out on the town. Once a car is stripped down like that GT was, I don't care how fast it goes, its not a street car.

Kiohtee

Established Member
Ford GT is also a street car. Just a faster street car.

I came to the conclusion a long time ago that you just can't argue with red3v. He bleeds blue so bad that arguing with facts is even a moot point.

CD07GT500

Klaus's Bitch
Established Member
I came to the conclusion a long time ago that you just can't argue with red3v. He bleeds blue so bad that arguing with facts is even a moot point.

I came to the conclusion that no ****s are given.

DirtyD916

SVT Based God
Established Member
Yeah, not sure what these guys are talking about the Ford GT for. That car that did 283mph in the standing mile was the furthest thing from a street car! This GTR is impressive because you could take it off the runway and then out on the town. Once a car is stripped down like that GT was, I don't care how fast it goes, its not a street car.

The FordGT also didn't go 283mph.

CD07GT500

Klaus's Bitch
Established Member

Lol wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread