Dragula got some upgrades

KzooMuscle

Established Member
Could you tell me (us) the immediate differences you noticed between the whipple vs the Kenne bell. Pros and cons. I have a 2.6 Kb but want more power and I'm pretty sure I'm getting close to its limits. Looking for a bigger displacement charger.

What are the specs in the 2.9? Specs on your kb?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Yeah, the interior is a slight hint that things might not be what they seem. LOL. Really good looking Cobra, awesome power, and a sound that makes my heart beat hard. :rockon:

Dragu1a

Established Member
Could you tell me (us) the immediate differences you noticed between the whipple vs the Kenne bell. Pros and cons. I have a 2.6 Kb but want more power and I'm pretty sure I'm getting close to its limits. Looking for a bigger displacement charger.

What are the specs in the 2.9? Specs on your kb?

Not sure what specs you're looking for, but the obvious diff between the 2 is lower temps, ability to make more boost and more power.

I had an old 2.2KB and loved it. But it was limited and I wanted to make more power. I'll definitely miss that scream though.

l3d0hna3d

Established Member
Just a quick note, I service/flow injectors at my shop and those purple cap adapters on the top of the injector should be removed every few months and blown out with some carb clean and compressed air. Almost every E85 car ive done with those same adapter caps seems to have mild clogging issues even after only a few months of E85 use. They have a super small fine screen in them, and while this keeps the injectors clean, it allows build up in the adapters. Cool build though!

Dragu1a

Established Member
Just a quick note, I service/flow injectors at my shop and those purple cap adapters on the top of the injector should be removed every few months and blown out with some carb clean and compressed air. Almost every E85 car ive done with those same adapter caps seems to have mild clogging issues even after only a few months of E85 use. They have a super small fine screen in them, and while this keeps the injectors clean, it allows build up in the adapters. Cool build though!

That's good to know, thanks for the heads up.

Rambro

Established Member

Sounds like a royal pain if you don't have a removeable inlet.

Users who are viewing this thread