Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
If you have the space and the budget, I'd go for something like this:

garagepics-37.gif

garagepics-18.gif

garagepics-13.gif

garagepics-07.gif

Love it! But yeah, where the heck is the lift? Not even one? :nonono: Imagine how much the driveway alone must have cost. This one really cool garage, but mainly it's the vehicles being stored that put it over the top. :rockon:

buck667

Toxic Venom
Established Member
If you have the space and the budget, I'd go for something like this:

garagepics-37.gif

garagepics-18.gif

garagepics-13.gif

garagepics-07.gif

The cost of the concrete in the driveway alone is over my budget.... Funny to see a little bike with training wheels as well as the big foot looking kids toy. That kids(s) is going to have a rough upbringing...

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
I saw the fridge but not the Kegarator. Need a Kegarator with insulated lines running to an alternate tap on the other side of the garage. No need to walk too far for a beer.

buck667

Toxic Venom
Established Member
The ideas and commentary have been great. I'm still looking for that "out of the box" "crazy but practical" and "crazy but still feasible" idea that'll be the icing on the cake.

wrc7732

03 SB SVT Cobra
Established Member
I have a 36' x 40' with 12' ceilings and a 10,000 lb 2 post lift. I have a sink, a work bench, and plenty of tools.

However, I could always use more space for spare parts, a parts cleaning/painting area, welder, and most importantly, my own DYNO. Having your own dyno would create the ultimate garage in my opinion.

Either way, sounds like you're going to have a pretty sweet space.

Users who are viewing this thread