Dream Home

NeedaCobra

Master of the Obvious
Established Member
my dream home would be the one that was on Home Alone 1 & 2, however I'd have to remodel the kitchen :D

TrophyCar

2wheels are better than 4
Established Member
Ok let me work on that. I'll start with the Biltmore Estate because it's the easiest.

visit_biltmore_estate_01.jpg

house_05.jpg

We had Prom there every year.

TrophyCar

Established Member
I'm in Greenville a lot. I race with the South Carolina Region SCCA.

I'm having LOTS of trouble finding the other pics. Guess Biltmore Estate is all you get for now.

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Bill Gates house is huge...I saw a piece on VH1 or MTV the other day about it.

TrophyCar

Established Member
Says it's 40,000 sq. ft, but he listed it in the county records as 48k, hahahha. Anyway, cost over $96 Million!!!!! Holy Smokes!

TrophyCar

Established Member
Can't believe the Kauffman house in Bear Run beat out this beauty. This is Fallingwater designed by Frank Lloyd Wright. WOW!!!
fallingwater2-lg.jpg

Canoodler

I hate speedbumps
Established Member
The Gates House:

And the ways in which the house incorporates technology are legend: Regular visitors are given electronic lapel pins, for example, that let the house's entertainment and climate-control systems know where they are at all times, so that music, temperature, and other features can be tailored to their preset preferences. One question: Does Gates have a master remote?

Wow, can you imagine being so rich, so filthy freakin rich, that you would have people think this shit up? Can they adopt me? Please?

ssssnake

Established Member
Originally posted by TrophyCar
Can't believe the Kauffman house in Bear Run beat out this beauty. This is Fallingwater designed by Frank Lloyd Wright. WOW!!!
fallingwater2-lg.jpg

That's the one. :rockon:

TrophyCar

Established Member
Mary I don't know it you saw it, I caught the end of a program where they were repairing part of that house. I was drooling through the whole show!!!

SlowSVT95

Banned
Established Member
fallingwater2-lg.jpg
OMG, I would kill for that :bowdown: :bowdown:

blk96SVT

Established Member
MSN released a list of dream homes. Read here http://americandreams.msn.com/article.aspx?article=Homes

Anybody visited these? I live five minutes from Number 10.

My sister goes to UNC-Asheville! She is on the volleyball team, just named captain, she will be a junior next year! We took pics of the Biltmore this summer when I visited her!

Tim

loose nut

Sofa King Fast
Established Member
Toured Hearst Castle...tried to imagine what it was like there in it's prime. The place is impressive...but just think about the lifestyle they lived. I'm okay with it though, they never had a Cobra. :beer:

Blackgeetee

Established Member
Frank Lloyd Wright was a genious to say the least!! His work was beyond fantastic. I think I am a direct decendant of his. That would explain my geniousness lmao. J/K.

:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread