Dream Home

cydewaze

the bat!!!
Established Member
Originally posted by SlowSVT95
OMG, I would kill for that :bowdown: :bowdown:

I've been to Falling Water. It's pretty cool, other than the fact it's slowly crumbling apart. When I was there, there were water leaks and scaffolding set up to repair some of the damage caused by time - and the house isn't even that old.

We also saw Kentuck Knob on that same day. It's another Frank Lloyd Wright house, and also very cool.

SHOE

Boo-frickety-hoo
Established Member
Tony, I thought you were getting ready to build your "Dream Home"? (ha ha) Maybe Robert can add that waterfall for you.:idea:

ssssnake

Established Member
Originally posted by cydewaze
I've been to Falling Water. It's pretty cool, other than the fact it's slowly crumbling apart. When I was there, there were water leaks and scaffolding set up to repair some of the damage caused by time - and the house isn't even that old.

We also saw Kentuck Knob on that same day. It's another Frank Lloyd Wright house, and also very cool.

I guess the problem is the location of the house. Things don't seem to stay where they're put on the side of a hill. That and the
water running through the house. Water, one of the biggest eroders ever. But it's fine though. I love Frank Lloyd Wright's work.

TrophyCar

2wheels are better than 4
Established Member
Originally posted by It kix
I live in Asheville also, the Biltmore is great to see. A like going there at Christmas time. Tony

I think I met you once when I was hanging out with Greg. Not sure, but if i haven't met you, HI!!! LOL.

I have to admit I've never toured the House at Biltmore. I've been to DeerPark tons for the Prom and my company supplies the uniforms so I've been to the house and actually driven my car up to the front door, but never stayed to look around.

Users who are viewing this thread