Driveability is Terrible...Help?

Ochoblanco

Established Member
I am having some basic issues with the drivability of my Terminator.

I bought the Cobra about a year ago and have only put about 600 miles on it. The ride was pretty rough from the get go but the tires were shot and I had to replace those about 3 months ago (only 100 miles on them so far).

However, I bought it lowered (Steeda springs) and I assume the camber is way off and toe-ed out a bit.

My question is I am about to install the MM CC plates to help the problem. The car literally bounces left and right when I am driving on certain roads. Should I also look at the shocks/struts? Anything else I should look at to help the issue because right now the Cobra is almost not drivable.

Thanks for the help

Chad

'03snkbt

Call it like I see it....
Established Member
invest in X2 balljoints and Bumpsteer kit to coincide with CC plates. will help TREMENDOUSLY

Ochoblanco

Established Member
I assume Steeda is the best provider of both the bumpsteer and balljoint kits? The springs on the car are Steeda Sport Springs.

Thank you for the help!

Ochoblanco

Established Member
Thanks for the help guys. CC plates are on and a 4 wheel alignment is scheduled for this week. I am considering the bumpsteer kit but will deal with that after its aligned.

Users who are viewing this thread